PART 14 (revenge II)

Next day, Jimin do his morning routine. Before he step out from his room, he looks his picture with Minseo.

"I miss you, Minseo." He smile and put down the frame. At office, he saw SooYoung who standing in front of the building. "Jimin!" She running to Jimin.

   He ignore her with poker face. "Jimin. I need to tell you something." She speak with excited voice. Jimin stay to ignore her all way. SooYoung cannot stand with behaviour Jimin, she block Jimin's way.

   "Stop. Why you ignore me?" She's upset. Jimin looks away. "I don't have any time for you. You can back now." She still not moved even a little bit. "Nope. I doesn't care." She still with upset face.

   "It's up to you." Jimin left her alone. "My dad wanna you married me!" Jimin stop his step and slowly turn back. "What do you say?" Jimin walk towards SooYoung.

  "I said, our dad wanna we get married." SooYoung say it with proud of herself. "Married?" SooYoung nodded and slightly hold Jimin's hand. "Get off from me!" Jimin walk fastly to his car and drive to his father office.

*Time skip*

   "Mr. jimin.. what..." The staff trying to hold Jimin but she can't. "Appa!" He step in the meeting room and made everyone surprise. "Oh, Jimin ah. Why you can being here? Is there something happened?"

   Jimin stay quiet for a while. "Ahh.. we can continue our meeting tomorrow." Everyone dismissed. As everyone get out from the room, Jimin spoke.

   "Is it true?" Mr. Park can get it what his son talking about. "Yes. That's truth. Look son... I just.." Jimin shouting to his father. "Look what?! I think you understand me. But not. You know I really love her but why you do this to me, dad?" Jimin frustrated.

    "I just wanna you happy like before. I just want my son become more cheerful like before. SooYoung is right girl who can make you cheerful come back." Jimin run his finger through his hair.

   "Nope. She can't make me happy at all! She's...she can't. Just Minseo can make me happy in my life. I want to cancel this marriage plan. If you not cancel this plan, I will do something stupid it can make everyone regret. Remember, I speak I'll do." Jimin left the room.

    He messaged Taehyung and Seokjin to meet at the cafe. "Taehyung ah, I want to meet you and Seokjin hyung. Can you bring him with you?" Jimin speak. "Okay." Taehyung answer.

Time skip~

   Jimin take a sip of tea while waiting Taehyung and Seokjin. He breath deeply. "Jimin. What happened?" Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder and sit beside him. Seokjin sit in front of Jimin.

    "Why? You looks so stressful." Seokjin look at Jimin's face. "My dad..." Taehyung and Seokjin raised their eyebrows confused. "Your dad? What happened to your dad??" Taehyung asking.

    Jimin look his tea before talking the truth. "He.. wanna me married with murder, SooYoung." As expected from Jimin, they will shocked by that.

   "Why? Why he want you to get married that woman?" Taehyung really know what Jimin's feel. "I don't know. I doesn't want the get married with her because I really love Minseo." Jimin look so down and stress.

   They all really felt sorry about Jimin.

End of this part.