PART 3 (Almost unveiled)

At 9:45 a.m

I'm walking to next building to meet Jimin.

"Hello, good morning. I want to see Mr. Park Jimin? He have been here?"

"Hello. Yes. Do you have any appointments with him?"

"Yes. I am." I'm said. "Okay, let me approve with him." I waiting.

A few seconds that guy call me. "Miss. You can come in." He smile. I'm smile too.

"Good morning, Mr. Park." He raised his head. He's look so handsome. "Miss? Are you okay? You wanna stay there until tomorrow?" I'm back to reality.

"Oh, sorry." I'm bowing. "Have a sit." I'm sit in front of him. "Here the agreement that you need to sign." I'm sigh.

"You want a coffee? Actually, I didn't not drink a coffee yet. If doesn't care, I want you accompany me." I'm smile.

"Yeah sure. I doesn't care at all." I'm smile. "You look like someone I know." I startled. "Someone you know?" He nodded.

"Bring me two cup of coffee." Jimin said.

"Ahh I don't want a milk. Just sugar." I'm not drinking a milk because I'm allergies with milk.

"You not drink milk? You like her." I'm still confused what he said. Is he noticed? Is he talking about me?

He smiled. "Let me tell you about her. I think you right person who I can tell the story about her." I'm just hearing.

The coffee is here and he start to telling me the story.

"Actually, I'm talking about my girl. She's a cute person, kind, gentle. I like her. Even, I'm always bully her physical. Because she fat before." I'm drinking my coffee.

"But, a month we know each other, she needs to moved to Liverpool. Because, she had a family problem. I'm sad because she leaving me." I'm sigh.

"I'm sorry about that." I'm speak. He look at me. "Why you being sorry to me?" I'm need to find a excuse.

"I'm being sorry to your feeling. Yeah.." I'm laugh awkward. "But, now. She still not back. I think she's already forget me." I'm blink my eyes.

Suddenly, his secretary come in and tell him that, SooYoung want to meet him. "I think I gotta go. Thanks for the coffee Mr. Park." I'm smile.

"Oh by the way, what's your name?" I freeze. "My name is Park Minseo. Just call me Minseo." I left that office as soon as possible.

Jimin pov~

'minseo?' her name same like my girl's name. Maybe just coincidence. Impossible, that she? So different. I think she's not her.

SooYoung come in to my office. "That girl is last night girl, right?" I'm nodded. "Yes. She is. What bring you come here?" She sit in front of me.

"Just for nothing. By the way, can we have a lunch together?" I'm not looking her. "Sorry, I'm busy today. You can lunch by yourself. I have to go. See you soon." I'm left there.

I knocked my secretary table. "Please investigate who Park Minseo from photographer section. I want her detail as soon as possible." He nodded. "Alright, boss." I'm leave.

Minseo pov~

"Ah.. hungry. Unnie. I'm gonna take a lunch. You want something?" She shake her head. This section very busy. Everyone.

I need to eat. I'm walking out from my place and go to nearby cafe. And out of the blue I saw Jimin who sitting alone while reading his tablet.

"Welcome. May I help you, miss?" I smile to the barista. "I want a orange juice and also please give me two of sandwich."

"Total is $10." I give her a money and she give me balance. "Thank you."

"Have a sit first miss." I'm nodded. I take a sit beside Jimin. Not far. My phone is ringing. It's Taehyung. "Oh, taetae ah. Why you call me on this hour? You not working today?" I'm asking.

"This is the lunch time, you know." I'm laugh. "Yeah I know. That's why I'm asking you, this time you always work and not take a lunch." He laughing too.

"Hey, can we meet? Where are you? I'm going to you." I'm give his the address.

After I'm talking to my taetae, Jimin look at me. I'm nodded to him.

Jimin pov~

Is she is my Minseo? Why I look at her like my Minseo? She noticed me look at her. Act normal.

"You wait someone?" She smile. Totally like her. "Yes. I'm waiting for my taetae." I'm smile awkward.

I'm back to my tablet. "She's not Minseo. Just her name same with her." I take a deep breathe and continue my search.

Taehyung pov~

I'm going to meet my little girl. She's a cute girl I met ever in my life. As arrived at the cafe, I'm straight to go towards her.

"Hey, my little girl." She smile. I like her smile. "You wanna eat something for today? Taetae?" She give me that nickname because she found that nickname so adorable.

"Yeah, sure. You pay." She glare to me. "Okay.. but just for today." She's smile sweetly. "Thank you." I'm falling for her. Everyday. She's my type. I'm really want she become mine but about her family is already plan for her future. I think she's not mine again.

End of the part.