Holy cow, that sounds like Daniel Radcliffe. Oh my God. He's visiting me in my dream.. or was this actually Satan pretending to be Daniel Radcliffe?

    "Do you know this young lady, mister Potter? She refuses to open her eyes and she called me a demon.. she has been laying here for 15 minutes now. I reckon it wouldn't be good if she misses the train."

     Mister Potter? I quickly opened my eyes and stood up as I felt a huge headache. I held my head for a minute before blinking rapidly, trying to see the two figures in front of me. I tried my best to balance myself as my vision cleared slowly.

   I am not in some sort of dark dungeon filled with smoke and dead peole. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

     Oh. My. God. I'm seeing Daniel Radcliffe.

     And this other guy here, I really don't know him. But he called him Potter. Potter?

  But what is Daniel Radcliffe doing in my dream? Or is this real and I'm in some Hollywood prank because my mom told them I was a huge Potterhead?

     "Ha-ha, nice prank. Is this you, James? or Jimmy? Totally not funny." I let out a casual laugh, I tried to be confident as possible because I'm on national television.

   Maybe I'll go trending and the Harry Potter cast could meet me in person. I can totally see it happening.

     I looked around and saw that I'm in a train station. No cameras at all. I frowned at this and another whistle from the train erupted.

   There, stated.. Platform 9¾. I widened my eyes and turned back to the two guys infront of me in disbelief. My heart started racing fast and louder than everything else.

     "I- Am I- Where the hell am I? Is this what I think it is? Oh my god! How-Why-What the fuck?" I stuttered as realization dawned upon me. My hands began shaking as I tried to keep myself aware with my surroundings.

   What the hell is happening?

      "Are you actually feeling alright?" Daniel-Harry looked at me, concern all over his face.

   I stood mute as the other guy, who I assumed to be the train conductor, scoffed.

     "We will be leaving now, missy. If you don't want to go, I'm afraid we'll have to leave you right here." The conductor walked away and walked inside the train.

    "Are you new here? I'm Harry.. welcome to Hogwarts!" Harry smiled at me and extended his arm to me.

   At first I've been convinced this was actually Daniel Radcliffe who just shaved. But what changed my mind was the noticeable small scar on the side of his forehead. A SCAR.

   HOLY-

   OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY POTTER. LIKE THE REAL DEAL.

     And right there, I fainted.

_

   I woke up a bit later, eager to tell my mom about the realistic dream I had. I sat up from my bed only to bump my head on a hard object.

     "Shit!" I groaned as another headache occured. Is it the 13th today? Seriously, this day kept on being weird. Maybe I should've went to that Chinese restaurant which sold fortune cookies with Julie.

    "Hey, easy."

   I froze on my seat as my eyes widened. I slowly turned my head to see three eyes on me. I gasped as I felt like my heart would explode.

     Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson.

    "Alright.. I'm now convinced that this is some prank. Also, Ms. Emma Watson, you never age. You look lovely as usual! Dan, ever so charming.. when will you make another movie? And of course, Rupert, my man! You gonna appear in Ed Sheeran's new music video? The Lego House one was iconic!" I gushed as they sat there, staring at me.

   I mean, it was like a ritual for me to visit Lego House's MV's comment section. It was like a healing to the soul.

  The three looked at me like I grew three heads.

    "Is she Loony Lovegood?"

    "Shut it, Ron. It's Luna. And as far as I'm aware, Luna has blonde hair."

     "I don't think so, she doesn't seem like a  Lovegood to me."

    "I think we should talk to her."

    "You do the talking.. Hermione, you're the friendly one."

  Emma turned to me and cleared her throat.

    "Greetings, I'm Hermione Granger and this is my friends, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter," Emma gestured to the boys beside her.

  "We're in our third year in Hogwarts, how about you? What's your name by the way? I assume you're a transfer student, I've never seen you anywhere."

    I looked around and I was in a train compartment and saw another figure covered in a coat. My eyes went back to Emma. This feels too real to be a dream. Am I in a coma? What the hell is happening?

   Does Emma Watson look my age or do I terribly need to book an appointment at an online therapy website?

     "I'm Nicolette..?" I kept mumbled quietly, as I didn't know what to do at the moment. Is this real or what? I knew I sounded like an imbecile who didn't know her own name but I was still confused.

  I decided to ride along, this wouldn't hurt, right? It's not everyday you get to meet fictional characters you loved.

    "It's nice meeting you, Nicolette! What house are you looking forward to join? You seem like one to belong in Hufflepuff." Ron turned to me, munching candy. My eyes darted to a movement on Ron's shoulder, a furry little thing moving. I squinted ny my eyes at it.

    I thought about the test I took on Pottermore. I got Slytherin a few times, so that could mean SLYTHERIN PRIDE!

     "FYI, I am a true Sl-" I stopped talking when I realized that these are the main characters I was sitting in front of who despised the Slytherin house so much. So if I need to get close with them, I may need to improvise.

     "Oh-I mean, I think Gryffindor sounds nice." I repeated, their eyes widening.

    "That's actually a nice choice! All three of us are in Gryffindor!" Hermione nodded with a wide grin, clapping her hands.

    I nodded as I felt awkward being there, in my jeans and oversized shirt, my sneakers hanging on my feet. I turned to the suspicious looking man beside me.

     "If you're asking, that's Professor Remus Lupin. He's our new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher this year." Hermione spoke.

     "And it's on the suitcase." Ron added, making Hermione roll her eyes.

    "Stop mocking me, Ronald."

   So I'm in the Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry must've known about his hot Godfather (which he still didn't know about), Sirius Black already.

     "Who's your family, if you don't mind me asking, Nicolette? It's just, family blood were criticized here in Hogwarts and the whole Wizarding World. Which is stupid, by the way." Ron sneered.

    "I'm a muggle-born. And I live with my mom, who I don't know where is right now. And in my place, that's pretty much like racism." I pointed out as Hermione and Harry nodded. I mumbled the mom part because I'm still completely confused.

    "I'm not muggle-born but I was raised by one." Harry added.

     "Then you must be prepared, and be ready because you'll be facing something, bad or worse." Hermione warned, scoffing as she crossed her arms.

    "What?" I raised an eyebrow, thinking it was Sirius.

    "You mean, who. Someone who'll torment you everyday." Ron snorted.

     "Who?" I asked again.

     "Malfoy." All three said.

    Upon realizing that I was really in Hogwarts, I would be meeting all characters. I felt excited and nervous at the same time.