October 5, 2020

Eggohopper: AYE MY DATE IS TODAY

Willyb: ogey an

Eggohopper: help me get ready 😡

Willyb: I know nothing about fashion dumdum

Eggohopper: okay and

Willyb: okay and you're gonna end up looking like a clown

Eggohopper: please it would be a fun bonding experience

Willyb: fine

Jane stepped into her shower and immediately started washing her hair. She dumped a large amount of conditioner into her hands, combing it through her short brunette locks. Warm water cascaded over her slightly tanned skin, bringing inner peace to the teen.

When she got out, she put on the clothes that took her an hour to pick out. A white turtleneck, black tennis skirt, and black leggings underneath. She also chose turquoise leg warmers to give her outfit a little splash of color. When she went into her shared bedroom, Will was waiting on his bed and on his phone. He looked up, "Ready?"

Jane nodded, "Mhm."

El sat down in front of her stepbrother and saw him plug in the curling iron she owned. Internally, El was a bit worried. What if she didn't look good enough? Heat burned her scalp, "Ow!"

"Sorry!"

Eventually, he finished. She felt the curls between her fingers, "You're gonna brush these out, right?" Jane looked back, and felt relieved when she saw a nod. After 20 minutes, Will announced that he was done. She stood up and looked at herself in the baby pink vanity. Her hair was in a half up-half down style, and in very slight coils.

"What do you think?" He asked, appearing behind her.

"Good! I hope she likes it," El applied mascara and light pink lipstick. They both looked down the hall when they heard a knock, Jane got excited immediately. She ran over to the door and swung it open, seeing her beautiful girlfriend.

Max's ginger hair was in French braids, leaving her pale, freckled face on display. She had on a yellow sweater with cuffed, high waisted jeans. Jane's face flushed a bit and she looked away shyly. "C'mon, let's go!" Mayfield grasped her hand lightly. The two ran outside excitedly, turning a corner to the local park.

"You said you would teach me how to skate," El reminded her.

"Oh yeah!" Max put her skateboard on the sidewalk. She gently guided the brunette onto it, "Do you feel steady?"

"Uh huh!"

"Put your arms out," Max adjusted her posture, "I'm gonna push you, okay?" Jane nodded. The skateboard slowly started rolling down the concrete, slowly building up speed. Soon, wind was rushing against her face.

"Max! Max! How do I-" the skateboard slipped from under her, causing El to land on her back. Max ran up, "Ow..."

She grabbed Max's outstretched hand, groaning as she got up. They continued to hold hands, "Wanna swing on the swings and listen to our playlist?"

She nodded. The two girls walked onto the mulch, it crunching against their shoes. They sat down next to each other as Max started playing their playlist.