July 11, 2020

Mike groaned when he woke up, the rising sun hitting his eyes instantly. His boyfriend was still asleep, however. He wanted to get up but he didn't want to wake the other. "He's so pretty..."

Eggohopper: hi

Shutupnerdsss: no

Eggohopper:

Dustinhen: same

Dustinhen: same

Eggohopper: HHHG I'm bored and Will's gone

Eggohopper: he's my main source of entertainment

Wikemheeler: hi

Eggohopper: shut up

Wikemheeler: I didn't DO ANYTHING

Wikemheeler: anyways

Eggohopper: when u guys coming home 🥺

Wikemheeler: in 2 days brother

Mike heard Will grumble as he woke up. He snuggled deeper into Mike's chest, clinging onto him for dear life. "You awake?"

"Yes..." Will muttered, "I'm tired, though."

Their legs were tangled together, which both of them equally enjoyed. Mike stroked his hair and kissed his forehead, "Same. But my aunts want Richie to take us somewhere today."

"No...I don't wanna get up," Will pouted. Mike chuckled, he was so fucking cute. Such an adorable ba-

"What's up fuckers?!" Richie shouted, kicking the door open. Mike flinched and Will nearly fell off the bed, "Breakfast is ready!"

Mike groaned and got up, slowly trudging to the doorway. He realized Will wasn't following, "You coming?"

"Yeah. I just need to use the bathroom, don't wait for me."

Mike nodded and left, closing the door behind him. He saw Richie scarfing down his food. His eyes darted to the stack of fluffy pancakes and orange juice on the table. His aunts were always great cooks. Helen saw him on her way out the door, "Michael! Hey! Maggie and I are going to brunch with some friends. We'll be back by 1 at the latest."

"Okay."

She kissed his forehead and rushed out the door. Mike watched her for a bit then sat down at the table across from his cousin. He stabbed two pancakes with a fork and put them onto his plate. Then, he drowned them in maple syrup. But something was bothering him, it had been bothering him since last night. He looked up at Richie, who was getting one more pancake and plopping it on his plate. "Hey, Rich?"