July 10, 2020

"Are we ready?"

"He's already asleep, let's go!"

Mike and Will were in the mini van with Karen, the day of the cottage has arrived. They had discussed about this enthusiastically for hours, and now it's finally here! Mike looked over to his small boyfriend, who seemed to be dozing off already. The sun was already setting, tainting their faces with a soft marmalade. His lips were slightly parted, steadily letting air in and out of his lungs. God, he was beautiful. Mike felt himself blushing again. He looked up and saw his mom giving him a smug look through the rear view mirror. "You sure like staring at him," she quietly commented.

"Yeah. He's beautiful," Mike smiled at the floor. Will was snoring quietly. He suddenly woke up, turned around, and rested his head on Mike's chest. Wheeler's pale cheeks flushed. He placed a gentle kiss on the crown of Will's head. (AN: cue Mike's soft heart eyes)

"Wow, I never thought I'd see you looking at someone like that," Karen sighed happily, "Let alone your best friend."

Eggohopper:

Eggohopper: look it's Max's guinea pig

Rangerboi: fat bitch

Skatamax: no

Eggohopper: yes

Dustinhen: why are its hands like that

Shutupnerdsss: they're called paws

Dustinhen: they look like hands
(AN: a real conversation I had last year)

Wikemheeler: round

"Make sure you're nice to Richie," Karen called out the window as the two boys got out.

"Who's Richie?" Will tilted his head and yawned. (AN: ryers shippers rise UP)

"Ugh...he's my cousin. Just ignore him, he's a weirdo," Mike began walking into the house, Will by his side. He knocked on the door three times.

"Richard! Get the door!" They heard from the inside.

Soon, the door opened. Richie Tortimer. A splitting image of Mike Wheeler. He had on clunky glasses and was dressed like an uncle on vacation. "Why the fuck are you here? And who's this?" He asked.

Knowing Will was shy around new people, he answered for his boyfriend. "Will Byers. We're staying here for a few nights."

"Richard, what are you-" a tall woman emerged. She had raven black hair and the same pale complexion as Mike, "Oh! Michael! Hey, come on in!"