May 5, 2020

AN: this is based off of a s3 episode so if you're wondering about the, uh, e v e n t s, just keep that in mind.

Mike Wheeler put on his father's cologne after getting dressed to go to Will's house. He was wearing tucked in red flannel with cuffed jeans and vans. He packed a small bag of things. A ukulele, a small bouquet of flowers, and Reese's pieces. Karen was waiting in her car for Mike to come out (of the closet). "Mom! Mom! Let's go!"

He sat shotgun, surprising his mother. "I thought you and Jane broke up?"

"Yeah, we did."

"Then why are you dressed up?" She took the turn onto the street his boyfriend lived on.

"Uh..."

"And who are the flowers for?" She parked in front of Hoppers house.

"Bye mom!" He shouted and scrambled out the car, bag slung over his shoulder. Mike knocked on the door, then Will answered, "Hey, cutie."

Will kisses Mike on the cheek, "Hello." Mike slid his hands down to Will's hips, trying to get another kiss from his boyfriend. "Michael!"

"I missed you," he giggled. Mike pushed their lips together and Will willingly kissed back. Soon, Mike felt a tongue pry at the small space between his lips. Of course he allowed entry-

"What. The. Hell," a deep voice ripped them from their thoughts.

"Ah!" Will squeaked. Mike's eyes met Hoppers, and Hopper gave him a glare.

"You know the rule, Michael. Three inches," Hopper left the two alone. Will grabbed Mike's hand and led him to his and El's small room. They both sat down on the bed with the baby blue comforter and Mike took out the ukulele.

"What's that for?" Will asked him, taking a candy from Mike's bag.

"You have a beautiful voice, I wanted us to duet a song together," Mike stroked his cheek.

"N-no I don't," he mumbled, looking away.

"Please, pretty baby? For me?"

Will blushed, he had always loved the nickname, "O-okay."

Mike giggled and began strumming the strings to the small instrument. God, he was so fucking in love. "Go ahead."

Will giggled and sang softly, "Do you like me in a dress?"

Mike laughed and sang back, "I like you very best."

"What if I were just a mess?"

"Then I'd know I'd be blessed," Mike kissed him on his cheek. Will giggled, pink staining his cheeks.

A few minutes later, they finally finished the song. Along with a lot of chuckling and giggling. Mike jumped under the covers with Will, laughing. "I love you," Will smiled.

"I love you too," He pecked his lips. Will set his head on Mike's chest and Mike began stroking his soft hair. They watched a Netflix show on Mike's phone, but Will fell asleep 20 minutes in. Mike took notice of this and chuckled, "pretty baby."