Part. 5

Matt's P.O.V

Ride by Somo came on and Bailey and Emily started singing and dancing on eachother. It was hot...  Pretty sure almost all the guys got a boner.

*ding* *dong*

I knew that was the guys so I opened the door to O2l. Yeah, o2l put neibors.

The walked in and the boys came from the living room to say hi to them as soon as Bailey came out they had huge smiles then all of a sudden Bailey yelled "OMG GUYS!!! I missed you guys so muuuuuch" she ran into jc's arms. Okay...

"Yall know eachother?" Nash questioned.

"Yeah, we are all really good friends." Kian answered hugging the girls.

"How?" Taulor asked.

"Um, well We know each other since we were little so, when we moved out here we still keep in touch." jc said sitting on that couch.

"Yall do YouTube?" Cameron raised his eyebrows.

"Yup, 9 million subs" Bailey said.

"YASS BISHHHHH" Emily yells sitting on Bailey flipping her hair.

"Get off whore" Bailey pushed her.

"Make me, hoe bag" Emily urged her.

"Fine fuckard" Bailey tackled her and started wrestling.

"We should stop them the last time the broke every dish in our house" jc said pulling them apart.

"I still have nightmares"kian helped.

"That was funny as fuck tho" Sam laughed.

They finally pulled them apart and looked at kian and jc (😏) and said "boo you whore" them glared at eachother then laughed.

"Yall fit in just fine" Taylor smirked.

"YASSS" they yelled.

Tbh im jelly they knew them they seem so close to them like damn....lol.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this book you like though?

BYE BABES ~Bailey ❤️