I woke this aftertoon not ready for the day. (Literally me 😂😂)
"BAILEY, wake up Mahogany is ganna come by later to hit to the mall!" Emily screamed.

"Kay, now shut the hell up!" I screamed back squishing my face in the pillow earning a giggle from her.
I took a shower, cleansed meh face, did my makeup like a little natural smoky eye with a winged eyeliner and got dressed (Outfit above)
"READY!" I yelled walking downstairs. When I reach the kitchen I see Emily ready and watching a haul video on her Laptop like Always before shopping to see what she wants.

"Kay, we are going to the boys to get her then we are taking your car since mines has a couple boxes." She said closing her laptop retrieveing my keys throwing them to me.

"Leggo then!!" I said walking out the back sliding door since they live next. When we get to the back I text Mahogany

-----------------------------------

To Mahogany 😍💋:
Ayye Wasup we are outside cx

From Mahogany 😍💋:
Kay, jus walk in Gurl xD

-----------------------------------

I open the door to find Jack G and Nash in their under wear with ceral on them.

"Guys?" I say wich makes them snap thier heads towards us with wide eyes.

"Ummm w-we were ju-just... Hungry" Jack stumbles with a mouthful of food wich makes me giggle and shake my head.

"Where's Mahogany?" Emily ask staring at them weirdly.

"She is upstairs getting ready" Nash says cleaning himself. Just then a perky red head enter the room.

"BAES" she shouts hugging us.

"BABE!" Me and Emily say at the same time hugging her back.

"Come one we are taking my car since it has more space and well it's hawt" I smirk at The girls casually flipping my hair and we are all giggling.

"BYE BOYS" We scream to every boy in the house.

--------after mall-------

We were done with the mall and now we are in our way to my house to film then to the boys to hand out.
After we set up we started filming.

"Wasup my whittle pod people's for this weeks videos will be joined with the great Mahogany *LOX* & you may all know from previous videos Emily" I said jestering to the girls has they wave.
"And today we will be doing a clothing haul on all tree of our channels so..." I drag.
"LETS GET STARTED" We all laugh.

-------End of the video----------

"Well guys that's the end of this video I'll see u wittle pod people next week and like and subscribe to mine and the girls faces and click the link in the box below to watch their videos BYEEE" I yell covering the lense with my hands .

"Come on let's go to the boys house" Mahogany says Jumping up.

"Kay, come on Bailey!" Emily says grabbing my wrist and pulling my to the door.

As we enter the guys house we hear yelling. The girls and I walk closer to find the boys playing COD ghost.

"HEYYY U GUYYSS" Mahogany shouts cupping her mouth with her hands to make it louder.
Some 'sups' 'ayes' and 'shhh' were heard from everyone.

"Come on guys lets actually be productive today!" Mahogany says stomp their foot fake pouting.

They all groan and shut down the play station since the Xbox was in the game room. I quickly knew exactly what to do so I jumped in the nearest chair and clapped my hands to catch thier attention.

"We should all have a sleepover at our house!!!" I say excitedly pointing to Emily who also nods excitedly.

All the boys pack up a overnight bag and we walk to my house they all plant themselves on the couches like they own it some set on the ground or share the two love seats.

"KAY, well we can all into the theater room and watch movies or we can got to the gameroom have some fun but we can also just stay in the living room and do nun." Emily says clapping her hands to get their attention.

After a few disagreements we decided on going to the theater room.

In our theater room there are two red couches in the back by the projecter then the rest are individual red seats to that can go back to comfy bed type things and the arm rest go up on the side there like the stand for snacks that has a popcorn make slushy and inside the bar there is candy.

I sat between Matt and Nash because that's how we were walking in.
The first movie we watched was the conjuring in the middle of the movies I got scared so I leaned in a little in Matt.

"You scared?" He looks down at me and chuckles.

"No" I pout holding on to his arm.

"Awe, come on!" He fake pouts at me and pulled up the arm rest and pulls me into him.
I snuggle into him and keep watching the movie injoying his warmth.

-------After the movies---------

We were all sitting in the theater with 90210 playing but just talking amongst our selfs.
It was now 2 am Aaron was pasted out with Trevor next to him.

All of a sudden Mahogany sits up.

"AYE!" She yells catching all of our attention towards her.

"I've been thinking it over and I have decided to move out here, but I don't wanna have to live with a ton of boys so I'm probably gamma get a condo around here" she says.

Everyone 'yays' until they hear she is not living with them then they pout.

"Come on we're not that bad!" Taylor objects.

"Umm, yuh kinda are" she giggles.

"AYE, she should live with us!!! I mean we're girls and she will be close still plus girl we can hang all duh times" Emil says excited.

"OMG, yeah u should we have five bedroom house and there is only two of us!!" I agree.

"Plus we have extra rooms for filming and offices!" Emily adds.

Every stares at us extremely happy and relieved expect Mahogany who seems worried.

"Are u sure guys I don't wanna intrude!" She says

"No girl u won't and u won't have to waste money on a small condo when u can live in this big house with us for free! We don't have rent we already paid it off." I say, hopefully in will persuade her.

"OMG, then yasss" she runs up to us and hugs us everyone joing had a group hug.

The rest of the night we talked but then we agreed it was lights out so I snuggled into Matt for warmth.