***Bailey's POV***

I woke up sprung on the couch on top of Matt in the theater room. That's weird. I got up and walked walked to the kitchen careful not to wake anyone.
When i got there I saw Aaron, Jacob, Johnson & Gilinsky at the island on their phones.

"Hey guys," I said causing them to look up smile and wave.

"Sup, BESTFRIEND" said johnson in a girly voice causing me to giggle. It felt nice to know I barely know these people yet their so cool and excepting of me.
"Yall want food?" I questioned Causing for them to snap their focus from their phones to me and pout.

"Peeweese" Aaron pouted holding his hands together like he was praying making the others do so to.

"Pancakes coming up!" I clapped me hands together.

"Thank you Bestie!" Gilinsky screeches In a girl voice, squishing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Your welcome G, but I will only make them of yall help me." I smirk at the now pouting boys.

"U-Um, I have to erm...Go get Mahogany!!" Jacob hurries towards the theater room.

"Fine then G, jj, and Aaron. Your helping!" I saw scowling at them.
They quickly line up saluting and shouting "Sir, Yes, Sir.".

"Whatever, Dweebs." I laugh.
Getting the Mix and bowl.

"G! Get me butter!" I order at him.
"Sir, Yes, Sir!" He shouts in a deep voice the startles me.

"Jj! Get me 1 cup milk!" I order him shouting in his ear.
"On it, Sir!" He Saluted.

"A-a-Ron! Get me a wisp!" I grin at him.
"A what?" He says grinning back.
"A wisp" I say a little louder.
"A WHAT??" he says say smiling a little more.
"A WISP!" I say louder.

He laughs loudly before shaking his head saying "I know" he smirks.

"You little-" I started smileing before jj cuts me off.

"Okay pancake time!" He claps his hands together.

---------After pancakes---------
After we started finishing up the pancake everybody started pileing out smelling the food.

"Er mer gerd! These are great!" Cameron shouts with a pile of food in his mouth.

"Thanks to these Doods, and mostly my cooking skills." Ruffle Aaron's and Gilinsky's hair.

"Puh-lease! I did everything!" Johnson say sassily.

"Nu-uh! Liar." I giggle nudging his shoulder.

I feel like I easily get along with the jacks and Aaron the most. Their probably ganna be my Besties.

Everyone finishes their food and heads for the living watching tv. As I head to the living room I see there is nowhere else too sit so I look around and spot Matt patting his lap asking me to come over.

----------------------------------------------

I just made a fan account for jack g and random shit so if you please follow me @ahagilinsky it would help ALOT