oOo 22 oOo

Keiko needed a place to stay since the apartment she had shared with her brother was no longer an option. It hit her again that she no longer had much of a family. 

To her surprise, Aizawa had led her to the Bakugou's once she was released from the hospital. 

"Ah, there you are!" Mitsuki chirped, eagerly waving towards her. "You ready to go?"

Katsuki was leaning against his parent's vehicle, Masaru at his side. She smiled hesitantly at the over-excited woman, giving a small wave in return. 

"We're dropping by your place so you can pack your shit," Katuski blurted, standing up. "Let's go."

"T-Thanks for having me."

"No worries! Kastuki, be nice."

"Shut up hag."

Keiko winced as Masaru hurried to climb into the driver's seat so they could leave before the two started a scene. 

"Right, let's go," she chirped, lightly pushing Katuski back into the seat and away from his mother. "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa."

The dark-haired teacher nodded. "Be safe. See you at UA come Monday."

"Yup," she replied, sliding into the seat next to Katsuki. His eyes flickered over to her as they took off. 

Keiko was a bit worried. She considered herself a good friend of Katsuki's, but living with his family seemed rather sudden. The Bakugou's seemed like nice people. She couldn't stop herself from feeling like she was intruding. 

"We've got the spare bedroom cleaned up and ready for you," Mitsuki piped up. "If you want help packing, we can lend a hand, or Katsuki can help out."

"I don't have many things," she replied, holding her bag to her chest. "I think it'll be fine."

That night, she sat on her new bed in the Bakugou household, staring blankly at the walls. Keiko clutched her pillow against her chest, back pressed against the wall. She hadn't done much unpacking. But the room was nice. 

The Bakugou's were nice. 

The blonde sat in silence, a single train of thought occupying her mind. She just couldn't shake the feeling she had, wondering if it really was alright for her to stay with them. She was grateful of course, but everything felt mixed up. 

"Ah," she sighed, pulling the pillow closer. 

She really wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. 

It seemed stupid to try and ignore everything that had happened and just move on, but she didn't want to sit around and think. 

"Oi, blondie, I'm coming in." 

The door practically slammed open as Katsuki walked in, eyes glancing around before landing on her. 

"Y-Yes?" she piped up, sitting up taller. 

"I could have sworn that you packed up some posters or shit," he muttered, continuing in to flop on the edge of her bed. "It's so fucking plain."

"Ah, not really. I have photos, but I don't think I'll be putting them up," she replied. "I probably won't do much of any decorating."

His eyes narrowed. "The old hag will freak if she finds out." 

Keiko tilted her head. "Wait, why?"

He clicked his tongue. "You'll be here for a while, so you might as well be comfortable."

"Oh," she mumbled, resting her head on her knees.