oOo 15 oOo

Time seemed to fly after the announcement of the Sports Festival, leaving Keiko slightly in shock when the day finally came. She and Shuzenji were preparing themselves in the temporary clinic inside the stadium. Almost exactly like the infirmary in the school, the main difference were the screens on the walls so the two could watch the festival.

"Alright, do you understand what you're doing?" her mentor asked.

"Basically, for the first few rounds, I'll be in the stadium to provide any minor medical help. I've also been given the right to send students to the infirmary and remove them from the festival if I feel their health is in danger," she listed, double checking the kit she had made for the day. "I'm not to use my Quirk unless otherwise authorized."

Receiving an almost proud nod in response, she took a final look at the monitors.

"Alright. I'm going to head down into the stadium now."

As she walked through the halls, she could feel the adrenaline begin it's race in her veins. After all, this was her official debut as a healer.

It was basically unheard of for someone her age to have passed the proper medical exams and get the practical training in order to legally work in such a complicated field. She had something very similar to a hero's license, the only difference was that she wasn't authorized for battle beyond protecting an injured. Once UA had been completely sure that all of the legalities has been cleared, they decided that the Sports Festival would be the best place for her.

Keiko paused as she passed a shut down monitor, catching her reflection. She couldn't believe that she had been given an actual uniform. It was very similar to what Recovery Girl wore and the blonde adored it.

With knee high pink boots and a white lab coat, the only real difference was that her dress was teal and white. The visor over her eyes tinted the world slightly, but allowed her to measure heart rate and blood pressure in an instant.

"Let's do this," she muttered to herself.

Keiko found herself slightly intimidated by the size of the stadium as she entered the field. Forcing her eyes away from the crowds, she leaned against the wall and double checked the first aid kit on her hip. She jumped slightly as Present Mic began to announce the classes, her eyes moving to watch the first years enter the stadium.

"And as many of you have noticed, our special quest for this year's event is our healer in training! She has been studying under Recovery Girl since the beginning of the year, and today marks her official debut! She will be providing our lucky students with any first aid needed in between rounds!" Present Mic announced. "Should she determine a student unfit to participate, they will be removed from their event! Why don't you give us a wave?"

Startled at the grand introduction, Keiko stood straighter and waved slightly.

"Alright!"

Things were handed over to Midnight, and it got quieter as the events officially started. She wasn't too surprised to see how Katsuki's "speech" turned out.

Leaning against the wall once more, Keiko began to fiddle with her visor, lightly twirling the glasses in her hand as she listened to the commentary provided. It didn't seem like there would be any major injuries. While she didn't want to be too biased against the classes, she doubted that the Gen Ed kids would be as reckless and confident as the Hero Course students.

Once the top forty or so had passed, the rest of the students would make their way back to the stadium on their own, or wait for assistance. She figured the most help would be needed with students getting stuck after crossing a few ropes.

"Oi Blondie! The hell are you doing here?!"

Jumping slightly at the loud voice so close to her hear, she flinched away from Katsuki. He nearly had her pinned to the war as his crimson eyes waited for her answer.

A short sigh escaped her as she lightly pushed him back. "I'm here to help students should they get injured between rounds."

As if her answer satisfied him, he stepped back and looked at the students hanging around. "Only an idiot would get hurt..."

"Considering your tendency to hurt your shoulder..." she mused, smiling. At his sharp glare, she gently kicked his shin. "Go away now. If someone forgoes treatment cause you scared them off, I'll pull you from your fight in the finals."

"You wouldn't dare," he snarled. There was a bit of hesitation in his eyes.

"Do you really want to test my claim?"

Her sea foam eyes twinkled with amusement as he pressed his lips into a sneer. He didn't have something to reply to that.

"Katsuki," she quietly called, drawing his attention away from Midoriya. The moment his eyes landed on her, she grinned once more. "I'd say good luck, but you don't need it."

"Damn straight."

The blonde boy walked away, standing a little taller. She shook her head and leaned against the wall once more. A thought quickly popped into her mind, but she pushed it away. There were other things to focus on.

Luckily, no one got very hurt during the Calvary battle. Her heart did stop multiple times as she watched Katsuki fly through the air like a literal maniac.

For some reason, she found her eyes consistently trailing back to his team. She tried to watch everyone evenly to catch any signs of injury, but it was a lot harder than she thought.

Keiko told herself that it was because she personally knew how reckless the blonde could be. She was well aware however that other students in his class were just as bad.

Every nerve in her body seemed to light on fire as she watched him soar towards Midoriya and Todoroki, having left his team to accomplish exactly what he promised to do.

She couldn't help the small laugh that followed, grinning as she watched Katsuki as he laid on the ground.

He truly was amazing.