oOo 11 oOo

Upon arriving at the arcade across from the train station, Keiko had expected to see Bakugou impatiently waiting. He seemed like the type to be early simply because it meant getting this over faster.

So when the angry blonde was nowhere to be seen, she knew something was wrong.

The first thing she did was double and triple check that she was at the right spot. Going as far as to see if he had mistyped anything, her mind was racing. It wasn't like she had arrived too early. The scheduled time was only a few minutes away.

There was always the possibility of a fight, so she began to scan through the latest news reports. There was still nothing.

Her sea foam eyes scanned the crowd as she stood against the wall, trying to see if she could spot the blonde, even if it was rather unlikely. The faces seemed to blend together as people walked by, only distinguishable by the various hair colors and styles. A few people stood out more of course, but even then she would be unable to identify them.

Suddenly a familiar and loud shout reached her ears. A little further down the street, she could now make out the forms of Bakugou and some of his classmates.

"I told you shitheads! I've already got plans!" he screeched, trying to pull from Kirishima's grip. Unable to use his quirk, it seemed like the blonde was stuck.

"Yeah?" Kaminari taunted. "And those plans are?"

"None of your fucking business!"

The two shook their heads. It was clear they didn't believe him. She took a step or two away from the wall to get a better look at them. Unable to stop herself, Keiko let a laugh escape from her lips.

"What a group," she mused.

"Is there a problem?" someone growled. Startled, she quickly turned her head to face the voice. Her eyes quickly met the harsh glares of three boys. They looked to be about her age if not older, but their tilted stances made it clear they were acting like thugs for whatever reason.

Even so she knew that she didn't stand a chance.

"I-I'm sorry?" she said, not sure why they were suddenly focused on her.

"That didn't sound too sincere," one snarled.

"We don't like being laughed at."

She quickly shook her head, hands tightly grabbing into the strap of her purse. "I wasn't laughing at you... I-"

"That's always the first excuse. What other lie are you gonna pull out, huh?"

The boys suddenly began to draw closer, leaving Keiko to quickly back up in her panicked state. A short gasp escaped her lips as her back collided with the wall. The of the boys suddenly smirked.

Maybe she should have been honest with her brother. Then this wouldn't have happened.

A hand suddenly reached out and slammed against the wall only a few inches from her face. She flinched, hesitant to look into the face not far from her own.

"You know, you're awfully cute," the boy purred, moving so his forearm was against he wall. She could feel his breath in her skin. A chill went down her spine.

"Whatcha say, come hang out with us for a while?"

"Um, I'm sorry, but no thank you..." she quietly mumbled.

The boy in front of her narrowed his eyes. "I don't think you quite understand. You don't have much of a choice sweet cheeks."

Her nails dug into the palms of her hands. "I said no thank you."