oOo 19 oOo

She had been so so wrong. 

How could a single person be so wrong?

The wind whipped at her hair, pulling strands from the braid crown she had done earlier that day. Her hands tightly clenched onto the railing behind her as she willed herself not to spiral into a panic, which she was well aware she was doing regardless. 

Terrified out of her mind, she forced her features into a glare that she directed full force at her brother. 

Keiko didn't curse but-

That royal asshole.

She knew that he felt bad but she couldn't find it in her to care. Yes, she felt betrayed. Yes, she couldn't decide between crying or screaming. She loved her brother but what was he doing? Was this why he didn't want her to know anything about his job? 

Cause he was actually a villain?

She hadn't been at the USJ, but Katsuki had bragged about taking down the wrap gate and Kirishima had stopped the retelling from getting too exaggerated. They had described the villains. She knew who was standing like ten feet from her. 

Keiko knew she should have addressed the sympathetic and hesitant looks her brother had been giving her whenever he thought she couldn't see. His incredibly stone blank face should have been a giveaway, as he never used that face with her. She had just assumed it had been a bad week like a normal sister. She had been trying to quietly support him. So when Shojiro had wanted to take her somewhere for the night and introduce her to some people, she had thought friends that had helped take care of him or something. 

Not the leader of the League of Villians!

He was very obviously avoiding her glare, and the other villains hadn't given her any acknowledgment besides a nod when she first fell through a portal and onto the rooftop. 

She was in Hosu. The Hero Killer was a few feet from her, waiting to do who knows what. Probably stab someone, but Keiko hoped he was going to carve a really nice wooden statue for someone with all of those blades.

The blonde forced herself to relax her grip on the railing to stop herself from bursting a blood vessel from holding too tightly. She needed to get out of her head and start eavesdropping on the villains so she could getaway. She had to getaway. 

Brother or not, she wasn't going to stick around if she could help it. 

Listening to them chatter about their plan hurt because she knew there wasn't much she could do about it. It was possible that she could knock them unconscious with her quirk, or even alert nearby heroes to their location. 

As soon as the thought came to mind, she realized Shoji had probably told them about her. There was a reason they were letting her be here. A heavy feeling began to stir in her stomach as she turned her glare to the blue-haired one before going back to her brother. 

To her surprise, their eyes locked. Not letting up, it took her a second to realize that everyone on the roof was looking at her. 

"Keiko, can you sing something for us?" her brother asked, his voice colder than she was used to. 

"W-What? Happy Birthday?" she snapped back, trying to keep her voice steady. Even if she wanted to sing she wasn't sure if she could manage in this state. 

"You've spent too much time with that blond brat," he grumbled under his breath. "Kei, listen to me. Just one song is all I'm asking for, for your brother."

"You can get fucked!" she hissed before it registered in her mind. Katuski would have been proud, not even a stutter. 

"I thought you said she would do it," Shigaraki demanded, scratching at his neck.