"You look so cute all sleepy". He sleepy smiles at me. He starts to move to get up. " No, stay here. You aren't actually wearing suitable clothes to walking around the ship at this time".

"That's what Donnie said earlier too. OK. But how".

" Hoping to find someone when we go for breakfast".

"But I want food too".

" What in your PJs and bare feet".

He thinks for a minute "Fair point". Snuggled back under the covers. Sneaky.

" Right I need a shower and change clothes". I moved into the small bathroom to have a shower. Once done I came out all dressed and ready for some food. There he was still asleep.

"Ha, your boyfriend loves hibernating".

" But he's not".

"He called you his girlfriend last night".

" But we haven't talked about it. I don't think those girls would not like the idea of that".

"He's yours," says Emma.

"He chose you at Starbucks in Miami before the cruise when you didn't recognise him," says Laura.

I can see Jordan was getting annoyed as the look on his face changes. The girls didn't notice him staring. They are just jealous.
" Hey, do you mind that's my girlfriend you are being nasty too?".
Hey what. Wait a minute, girlfriend. I was shocked. I turned around and look straight at him. He smiles at me. But they carry on and gets worse.

"Come on let's eat and leave sleepy beauty to sleep".

" I heard that" replied a sleepy voice.

We all leave the cabin to meet with the two missing ones in our group Jo and Susan. And again it all starts up again. A few girls on deck ten knew what was going on last night so started up their comments. But my bodyguard Emma took them on. I just tried my hardest not to listen to them especially after last night and waking up this morning. If only they knew what went down last night. He's mine, not theirs. Only theirs when he works but always will be mine to come back to. That's if it lasts after the cruise.

"I like how you are getting braver" he moans. "Go on you can take them off".
He was getting turned on I could feel him against my hip twitching to life. He so wants it. He releases his finger so both hands hold onto mine to make me pull his Calvin's down. As he does that my hands are now where none of those girls will ever touch his peachy ass.
" That feels so good your hands there" he groans. "But I want them somewhere else".
I am shocked as I realised where he means. He grabs one of my hands and places it inside his calvins as we really haven't pulled them down that far. It's grown larger and harder in my hand. Does feel good, so velvet and soft?
" Enough play. I want some" he demands "Or I am gonna explode".

We soon arrived to get some breakfast like everyone else who managed to get up. Today they are doing individual shows later and just spending some time at sea going back to Miami. Tomorrow is the last day of the cruise as we disembark then. My two bodyguards come with me to grab some food. As we do so someone appears next to us.

"Did he find you in the end?".

" Huh". I turn around there was Donnie. "Oh yeah but he needs some help. He wanted breakfast but is in hiding cos he is wearing PJs".

" I told him that earlier but he didn't listen and ran off". He chuckled "Sure I get Jon to sort out his brother". When to leave but turned back. " Where is he?". I tell him and off he goes.