💛The Real Veteran Crackheads💛

Haha- I guess I won't delete the last one.. you guys convinced me!

Well what I mean by real just means serious. HAh-

TOOK ME FOREVER-

TOOK ME FOREVER-

Let'sa go!

Veteran Crackheads aka the Big Three

DarkoaCipher  Darko

Hardcoreshipper2020  Shipper

And me!

Kat (I almost said Katakana lol-)

Kat as a character has always been nice. her love for space, stars, sweets and the biggest thing of all is her love for her friends. She's an insecure character as well, believing that she will lose them one day. But she always tell herself

'Stars only appear at night, but her friends? are always there.'

Darko:

Darko is one mysterious character. Sometimes has sad episodes here and there, but still never holds back. She's strong, probably the strongest person you will ever know, not just physically but her spirit is as well. I believe she will be the character to make things right, even though she believes she couldn't make things right herself. She will, I know she can.

'I believe the world can stop spinning when you smile'

Shipper:

This character will be one to never forget. The comedic relief of the squad. But for some reason I think she's really cool, not just amazing in her ways, but her personality too, she's calm and friendly, but still holds that humor that I just love. I always get that feeling that she cares for her friends more then she cares for herself. You're perfect Shipper, just the way you are.

'You see the moon? No matter how murky the water is, it always reflects off of it.'

SOOOOOO, YEESSSS! And plus! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! THAT STORY IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!

😭😭😭 I'm having a smol writing block!

*all videos are not mine, just the drawing*

THIS IS NOT GONNA BE DELETED!