Chapter 24: Wake up

We hit 70 gosh darn followers DAYEM!!
*Celebrating*

(Y/n) POV

When the day the the coffee 'problem' is over, I couldn't sleep that night... every time I closed my eyes i saw the words

GAME OVER

And somebody saying "Why?.." I would wake up in slight panic.

                              ~

I got up and walked down my hallway feeling slightly dehydrated.

I can feel you (y/n)..

I started staring down the empty hallway, is it me or is my vision getting blurry?

You think you can hide? oh~ you are wrong..

I stumbled a little in my walking. what on earth is going on?

Me and you, (y/n), are the same..

I grabbed onto my head, groaning a little, why won't these voices leave my head.

We both hunger for something new and exciting! Doesn't that sound fun?~

I was almost to the kitchen, but why does it seem like the hallway is getting longer?

Join me (y/n)~ let's be friends, best friends!

I finally made it in the kitchen, reaching out for a cup.

Or maybe we can be more than friends? We could be one! (Oh..)

I filled up the cup with water to the brim, immediately bringing it up to my mouth.

Join me in this game, come and have fun!! (I almost wrote 'come and have gun' XD)

But before I can even, drink it I became extremely tired, and dizzy.

Think of it (y/n)? Show them all that we are better then them! That we can do anything!

I fell backwards, my glass dropping to the floor.

(Y/n)~ won't you wake up?

Cmon! Wake up (y/n)~

Wake up and watch them crumble to dust~

"(Y/n) wake up!!"

CRASH

"Huh!? What I'm up!!"
I jumped up, frantically looking around, to find Dust on me, "(y/n)! What the hell happened?! You just became frenzied and knocked over your desk!" "What?!" I looked over to find my desk next to my bed on the laying ground.

'Was I dreaming?'

'Or was it something more?'

Bruhj this is short! crap, I was planning on making it longer, I had to leave in the middle of it.