Chapter 19: Lovebirds pt.1

This song is catchy but not exactly the relationship between the two characters shown in this chapter.
Just to say this is not exactly needed in the story, but it's kinda just for laughs. ; )  (p.s This song is somehow weirdly accurate)

Not exactly anyone's POV  (HEY!?) (hehehehehe-) (you typed that didn't you?!) (maybe, maybe not~)

Do you guys remember when 2 lovebirds first met? A certain game of life or death. (truth or dare, you over dramatic person!) shut up, I'm typing here!! Sorry, I was rudely interrupted. the game only love can understand. the game were only love will save you. The game- (yeah yeah, we get it!) AHEM! A certain hero and ordinary girl, will fall deeply in love... (*commit rolling of the eyes*)

Josh's POV

I walked out of (y/n)'s house, getting ready to go into my car. And then that's when I heard her, "hey! You dropped this!" A certain caramel brunette, came running up to me, holding out my keys that I have been just now looking for.

(Why is this so dramatic?..)
(Shut up!)

She held out my keys up in front of me, they dangled tauntingly at the top of my palm, was this fate?

(He wasn't thinking that at all..) (silence!)
(Make me!)

I grabbed onto the once cold metal, that had been heated by the warmth of her hand. Our fingers brushed against one another. "Thanks." I said, "any time!" She said cheerfully. she turned and walked into the light of the streetlight, "bye!" She waved, bringing her hand up to the night sky. "Yeah, bye!" I turned and walked into my car.
It's not the last I will see those beautiful amber eyes? I thought.

(This is very macho... *nodding sarcastically* SO not overly eye-melting)
(Why thank you! 😊)
(I was being sarcastic..)
(Oh..)

An dramatic persons POV (really?!)

Ever since that day, they saw each other more and more.(randomly) (it's fate!) seeing each other at stores. Catching each others eyes, while taking a stroll down the road, and town. they even did small talk.

(That each of them secretly loved)
(it was just friendly conversations!!)

What will happen when the 2 love birds will spread their magnificent wings and fly? Are they flying to meet again? Or to run helplessly in love away?

We will see till next time... ❤️

(This is ridiculous..😒)
(Admit it, you love it!)
(Mmm-hmm, yep I loved it, definitely)
(I knew you did! *hugs him*)
(*chuckles, and smiles* whatever makes you happy)

(I secretly ship them, I'm so pathetic 😅)

Did you like it :) til next chapter!

I will await you!

~mbaird422

(Oh, and those 2 are called Typer and Writer, I ship them immensely. Hehehe)