Happiness (A/n)

I gotta admit now. Right,
when I was becoming mentally prepared to take the lead on something that I should've ended a long time ago, everything started falling apart before my very eyes.

This is my final decision.
I'm going to delete this account.

Maybe I'm just being reckless. Maybe you think that I'm being dumb.

Well, let me get one thing clear. I know damn right what I'm doing is for my health and is the right thing for ME to do.

I'm going to tell you the truth behind this story.

When I first wrote Lone do you know what I was doing?

I had this idea that if I make others happy it would make me happy.

I was clearly wrong.

I learned now that before you go around making others happy you should find happiness yourself.

What I was doing was not helping me, it was for others.

Every single chapters that I wasted my entire heart away was for people that I didn't even know.

That's ridiculous right?

I'm starting new now.

I'm starting new stories now as a new person. And I don't give 2 damn bottles of fresh fucking tears if I finish them or not. Cus I loved writing so much. I loved it!

But now, It feels like a chore.

And it's time to end this feeling.

I'm going to let go. Maybe I might regret my decision but I know it's for the better.

Lone was a story I wrote completely for other people. It wasn't written for me.

And I hope that you don't make the same mistake as I did.

I hope you find the help that I found. People who encouraged me to do what I knew was right.

For me the meaning of life is to pursue happiness. And damn right I'm gonna start doing that.

This probably looks like I'm running from my feelings.

Well news flash! I don't give a slither of spit anymore.

So this is for you all of those wonderful people! All of those understandable haters! All of those cringey wattpad kids that I see everywhere! This is my final bow. The shows over.

And please please for the love of Wattpad Assassins learn from your mistakes. We all make them, and that's ok. Mistakes help you grow and I made a large mistake in not doing what makes me happy. I love all of those wonderful people I met through my time of Wattpad. You probably won't see me in a while. But hey, you never know. Life brings you further, people, friends, and hell even enemy's bring you further, But most of all, you yourself brings you further.

I once said "Let's get though these problems together!" I still believe in those words. But now I kind of believe the line "You can do it!"

I love you all sincerely. Thank you for this. Thank you for holding me up when I couldn't walk at all back then.
And I especially thank those of you who understand me now.

I wish you happiness.

~Mbaird422

This account will be gone in a week or in a few days. I want everyone to know this decision so no one will be confused or left out. 💜