Chapter 36: Who Are You?

By the way it's Halloween Month!!  👻👻

(I recommend you read Lies before proceeding)

(Y/n) POV

"This..this is actually Dust.."

At first Rashaa didn't seem to believe me, but when she gazed into my eyes she could tell that this was no joke. A lost and dumbfounded look appears on her face, but then it morphed into pure surprise "what?.." she mumbled turning a little bit pale. People passing by glanced at us, noticing her confused aura. "J-just follow me and I'll explain" well not really, I was definitely NOT going to tell her that I was the Reset! So how am I going to explain this to her?

                                   ~

It wasn't explaining, it was more like telling her how I discovered it, but she didn't seem to catch on to that. most of her reactions was just blinking with a mouth slightly agape. We were at my house sipping hot chocolate with some caramel-deluxe chocolate cookies, (So good!) with Dust. (who didn't eat any) His scarf, the sunglasses, and gloves were off of him. Rashaa abruptly got up and silently walked towards Dust. "That's definitely him alright" she murmurs, staring at him. "But how could..this.. happen to him? Somethings definitely up." She said turning around with her hand on her chin, seeming deep in thought. "Maybe something happened when he was born?" I piped up, or should I say lied.
"Yeah, probably.." she said looking at me with her dark amber eyes. "I'm going to head out, and try to find out what's going on here" she said giving me a hug, "I'm going to help" she finished. I looked at her, and then gazed at Dust, he shook his head, as if to tell me 'no,' he knows why though. I feel horrible lying to my friends, it just doesn't sit right with me...

(Timeskip)

After Rashaa left, I just ate some leftovers and trudged to my room, I was going to sleep early. When my eyes finally closed I fell asleep, believing it would be 'dreamless'

But I was dead wrong

I was in the place of my haunted dreams, nothing living and nothing dead, but this time something was different in the black vastness.

A mirror?

"What is this doing here?.." I breathed out, touching the mirror with the palm of my hand... it was cold, but in an almost uncomfortable way. Suddenly a second hand came on the other side of the mirror like a reflection, making 'contact' with my palm. It was exactly the same as mine, same size and shape. A silhouette cane into view on the mirror, the shadows dissolved showing

Myself?

Yes.. it was me, those (e/c) eyes are unmistakably mine, but they seemed a lot more darker and emptier then mine. They were dark but they shined the words Reset in a orange-yellow glow. I even realized the orange aura surrounding her. A sad smile was on her face, a look of pity appearing in her eyes. Her fingers intertwined with mine as if the barrier of a mirror was never there in the first place, her hands were cold like the mirror.

"Who are you? Exactly.."
I murmured.

"Well I'm you, aren't I?"
She whispers back.

The mirror started to crack and break apart in thin white lines. She began to fade..she let go of my hand with a small frown, and completely disappeared between the broken pieces of the mirror.

"Wait!" I yelled trying to reach to the mirror.. only for my hand go through what's left of the collapsing mirror. "Don't leave.." I said, dropping my hand to my side.

Silver eyes locked onto mine.

And then I woke up with a gasp.

B A N A N A S

Also I'm back everybody! Hope you liked the chapter!! Also also

You got to be prepared for this ending Darko! Cus it's gonna be something surprising.

Bruh bye

~Mbaird422