Chapter 1: Fear

Hewo readers I'm very aware that if you read this you like undertale just to give a hard start this story will contain blood and some things you probably don't like, for example cussing. just cross your fingers  and hope you like the story!! This story was inspired by @CassidyMinor Dust Bitty story, go check it out! It's really cool and this story wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for her!

(Y/n) POV
Fear...
What is fear?...
Is it a thought,...
A feeling ...
Something...
Or someone...
Do you believe in fear
($/&)...
(:/3) .!.
(2/n).!!
(Y/N)!!!
"HUH WHAT, WHERE ,WHY!"
"O my jimmeny Christmas" josh yelled "I thought you were dead!" "Huh?!" I said, utterly confused. Police sirens suddenly burst in my ears, and my Vision became less fuzzy. I was lying on the ground, suddenly a pain bursts through my body, mostly through my legs, I yelped, but I couldn't get
Up! "What is going on!!" I cried. Josh looked sad, "there was a crash, I-it happened so fast, I was called in the police station, and a woman was yelling 'fire, fire' and 'help, help' and then I heard your name and rushed over here" he said looking up as if he saw the memory right in front of him, I looked around, i saw my car, a fire was blazing on it, and the fire men scrambled about, trying to take it out. My ears were ringing and my head throbbed with pain, josh looked at me and said "don't move it will hurt more, I'm calling a ambulance", but at the perfect moment, an ambulance siren blasted throughout the clearing, and an ambulance rushed in. Police were already putting a ton of cones around, and beckoning curious drivers who passed by. I looked in one of the windows, A kid burst into tears from the seen in front of him. I had tears in my own eyes...
~
the surgeons rushed beside me and placed me gently in a bed. They placed a mask on me, because of all the smoke billowing in the air. They put me in the truck and we drove off, my vision was getting hazy, and I fell asleep."

"Wait" Dc.Crawford stopped me from saying anything else, "and who's this josh guy?" he said, "he's a police man" I replied "ahh, that makes sense" he said nodding, "what about the person on the phone, do you know who that was" I shook my head "no sir." it is kinda weird, how did she know my name? It could be anyone? I will talk to josh later. "What happened after the car crashed, how were you out of the car?" I shook my head again "I don't remember sir, they probably pulled me out when I passed out or something" I replied, picturing my cut up body being pulled out of the flaming car. "Do you remember what caused the crash?" He asked. he asked this when I first arrived yet it's always the same answer "I can't remember sir, that's the reason I came to you" I said "hell, I can't even remember what I was doing or thinking, or even what I did before the crash!" I said worriedly, "doctor do I have some bad case or something? If it's amnesia, I wouldn't know what to do!" Doctor Crawford looked at me sympathetically "oh it's not that miss (y/n)" he said "you know I've seen worse than this, the crash probably shook you up a bit, I'm sure you'll be fine" he said. I relaxed a little, man this guy is really good at his job! "Now, now you just need some rest, your pushing your limits" oh he probably realized I had dark rings under my eyes, I didn't even bother to cover them in makeup, I couldn't sleep even if I tried. I got up "thank you mister Crawford" I said politely "oh your welcome miss (y/n), come to me at any time if you feel odd" he said warmly at me, i was about to leave until he said "miss (y/n)" I turned around "yes?" I said, "I heard you lived alone, so I wanted to give you this, it might help" he gave me a paper with a phone number "what is it" I said "oh, well this is the phone number from special kind of shelter with special pets" he replied "but of course any pet could help" he said laughing, I looked at the paper and thought 'pets! i don't have time for pets, especially a special one, what is in there, a amazon parrot that could do a fortnite dance' I looked at him, faked a surprised face and said "well thank you!" I said jollily "I'll check it out later" he smiled at me and I genially smiled back, I walked out of the room and said an extra bye to him, and then walked out of the building. I sighed and walked to the bus stop, and waited for the night bus to arrive since  I have no car, well anymore.

Hello readers sorry this has nothing to do with undertale or anything for now, but the next chapter will be, this is kinda of a short prologue and before you go
have a good day/night OwO
~mbaird422