Chapter 25

Why would she throw it to you, she doesn't have a hand!?" Mrs Henshaw raged.

I kept mute.

" After school tomorrow, I want to see you, Josephine, Mabel and Alice in my office" she said walking away.

Josephine rubbed my head, I laid down on my bed thinking about Dylan, and all have gone through because of him.

Every where was quiet as the bell rang and the light went out. I slept in pain that night with a swollen right eye...

"Grrrrr" the bell rang for preparation of school. I cleaned the window...
I opened my locker to bring out my pomade.

"How do you feel?" Grace said squatting next to me.

"I would be fine" I said wryly not paying her attention.

I stood up and had my bath... I saw senior Mabel staring at me, she had the impulse to say something.

I got into my uniform and sat on my bed. "Mrs Dylan" the voice said. I was shocked as senior Mabel and senior Alice sat on my bed.

I hugged myself tightly.. My right eye hurt badly.

"Aww, I'm sorry" senior Alice said trying to touch my swollen eye. I dodged my face from her touch. She sighed and gave senior Mabel a stare.

"Isabel, I'm sorry for the way have been treating you and the fight about Dylan" she said looking away.

"You afraid of Mrs Henshaw!?" I said in a chuckle.

"Not that, it seems childish, if she gets to know the reason of the fight, by the way I'm doomed, I know Dylan won't go easy on me with this your swollen eye" she said in a mutter.

I looked at her more furious, "So you mean, you are sorry after causing me pain!?" I said in tears. "Bella, we are sorry, it was all Mabel's plan" senior Alice said.

Senior Mabel hit senior Alice with her elbow as I watched them argue about each evil plan they played on me.

Hmm.. I sighed and they stopped.

"I would tell Mrs Henshaw everything!. I said and bursted in laughter.

They started pleading as Josephine walked in.

"What are they doing on your bed!?" Josephine raged.

I held her hand and moved my finger on her palm slowly. She sighed and sat beside me facing senior Mabel and senior Alice.

"We are sorry" senior Mabel said as senior Alice nodded.

"But why.. Why did you cause her so much pain!?" Josephine said in tears.

I couldn't hold back the live I had for Josephine. I hugged her tightly, "I love you Josephine!" I said in tears.

She patted my back and rubbed my head.
I looked at Josephine as I sat, she nodded....