Chapter 2.

They waved to me and I grinned and walked through the gate, rolling my pink briefcase behind. I got to the door post of pink 02.

I walked in, the comprised of four bunks making it eight beds, for eight students. It was a large pink room with seperate lockers.

I saw my number on a bunk "5" which the woman gave me at the entrance. There was a fat senior that looked mean. My heart skipped.

Seniors were to stay on the upper bunk, while juniors stayed under.

"Good Afternoon" I said.
All eyes were on me. I burped.
They answered. I walked towards my bed.

" Hey! You can't greet!? "
I turned, "I....I...I greeted " I said stammering.
" Leave that girl alone, Alice! " Another senior yelled at her. She smiled and walked away.

I arranged my things into my locker and laid my bed. I sat on my bed, missing doodie. Doodie has always been my teddy since I could walk, I went every where with doodie except from now that its not here. I winced and hugged myself.

A senior just bashed into our room. She was from the second floor perhaps. She was tall and damn busty..

She started cracking jokes and laughing noisily, everyone was smiling and laughing, even two juniors like me, cracked up.

Except ME!

" Josephine, its not funny. That girl didn't even grin " A senior said pointing to me. She looked at me and was walking towards my bunk, her boobs was kinda walking with her. I shooked.

She sat on my bed and stared at me for a while.
"Fine girl, what's your name?" She asked.
I was still scared.
" Isabella" I snorted out looking at my fingers.
She smiled to me.
Everyone in the room kept staring..

" I like this girl" she finally said as she pulled me closer to her bossom, making my small head rest on her boob.
Damn, it was so comfy.. I felt like sleeping immediately.

"You miss your mommy?"
She asked.
I only nodded still looking at my fingers. She dragged my pillow, placed it at her back, as she started playing with my hair.

"How old are you"
" I'm 13" I answered her.
" Don't worry, I would be your school mother"
I winced as she continued speaking.
" You would be calling me Josephine. I don't want to hear senior Josephine, did you hear!?"
She said loudly, pulling her left ear.

"Alice, I've found a school daughter" Josephine said.
"What!?" The room echoed.
The senior above my bunk jumped down, she was on a robe and part of her boob was exposed.

"Josephine, she's already my school daughter" She said. I looked at tge both of them and swallowed my laughter.

"Heys! Mabel or what's your name. Isabel is mine already. First come, first served" Josephine yelled.

"You must be kidding, she's in my pink house not purple house. Go and look for another girl in your house" Senior Mabel said holding her waist.