Chapter 8

She yelled facing senior Gift.

Senior Gift cracked up again
"If I tell you what he told me about you, you won't stand here ranting", senior Gift said.

"To hell with that, all I know is Dylan loves me and we are dating ", she yelled carrying her school bag.

She was so upset. It was my first time inn school. Luckily, I was in the same class with Grace, we were in Jss1a. Glory and Lola were in Jss1c.

Each class comprised of 30 students, It was a mixed school. Grace and John were my sit partners. John is 13 years old, he is dark, tall but ugly.

There were 16 girls and 14 boys in my class. We had Maths, Mr Peter was our class teacher. After maths, we had English Language

Bell was rang at intervals for change of subject. The bell rang again...I heard lots of noise from the class above ours, It was break time!.

My mum had given me some amount of money, that she would come to visit me the next Sunday.

"Let's go and get something", Grace said as we walked out of the class.

I was full grown already even though I was 13years old, I had small boobs and large ass unlike my pairs.

We were walking, then I noticed a tall, fair guy was starring at me as he was coming down from the stairs, senior Mabel was holding his left arm with all her strength. Yet he kept looking at me.

"Let's walk faster", I told Grace.

We got to the snack vendor. I bought coke, while Grace bought yoghurt.

I bumped into someone and the coke had spilled on my shirt.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry", I said trying to clean my shirt with my palm.

"No, No you don't have to". I looked up. It was him!. The guy that was starring at me.
I winced.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you and spilling your drink", he said. I nodded and was about leaving...

He held my arm and looked into my eyes, I felt something, I have never felt before...

He was so handsome and perfect...