Chapter 18

...We heard foot steps as the door flung open. "How do you feel now" the woman on white uniform asked.

"I'm fine ma, please can I go?" I said. She checked my temperature and heart beat.

She nodded as she removed the drip from my skin.

"Ouchhh!" I winced out.

"Sorry Bella" Dylan said. My left arm felt heavy.

"You can take her to the hostel now" She said facing Grace. Dylan helped me sit up. I felt sleepy, he wore my slippers for me and helped me get up.

My waist was heavy, I couldn't stand. I slumped to the bed. "You need rest that's it" the woman said as I nodded.

I looked at the clock, it was past 4pm. School must have been over by now.

"Make sure she rests when you get to the hostel. She needs it" the woman said to Grace. Grace and Dylan helped me as I walked out of the bay towards the hostel.

Dylan was on a top and jean. We got half way to the hostel. I was already tired, I couldn't take another step.

"I can't go again, am tired" I said and winced.

"WHOA!" Dylan had carried me in his arms. "Just rest, I will drop you at the entrance of your hostel" he said looking into my eyes.

I smiled and kept looking at his face. He was so masculine, with veins popping out of his arms, he still smelt cool. Grace followed along.. He looked at me again as he walked with me in his arms.

"Bella, I love you, never doubt it" he whispered to me. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"We are there" he said as I opened my eyes. He dropped me down carefully and he tied my robe.

"Thank you" I said. "No, thank you for letting me carry you" he said smiling as he removed my hair from my face.

"Please don't stress yourself and think about it, I love you Isabel" he said.

"Whattt!? You love who!?" the voice said in anger. I almost passed out, as Dylan held me from falling.

"Dylan! How dare you do this to me?! I love you and this how you would pay me back, I..."Just shut up" Dylan cutted her off....