Chapter 1

It was a Sunday after noon..
Have gotten admission into Royal Comprehensive high school. I'm to be in Jss1.
My parents have been getting all my needs and requirement for my stay in the boarding house.
I have never been away from home....
We got back from sunday service and had rice and chicken for lunch, then everyone retired to their rooms.

I put on my headphone, I was listening to " Treat you better by Shawn Mendes".

My room door flung open..I removed the head phone from my ears,
"Isabella! We forgot. You are to resume to the hostel today!

"Mom, but how come?"  I said.
"Just get that thing off your neck and get a shower now! " She roared.
I was still confused, then I remember that my parents didn't tell me the resumption date.

"Fuck!" I rushed into the bath room and had a shower. When I entered my room, It was kinda empty, especially my ward robe.

"Oh God! Don't just stand there, get dressed" My mom shouted as she was brushing  her blonde hair.

I got dressed into a green turtle neck top and a jean, I stood infront of the mirror accessing myself.
"Oh Geez! I'm scared" I muttered.

I placed my hands on my hip and smirked. " My princess, its time. I turned and saw my dad. I nodded and walked out of my room. I saw a big, pink briefcase outside my room.

" Leave it, I would roll it out" He said. " Sis Bella, is going!?" My 6 years old sister shouted in disbelief. I knelt close to her and whispered into her ear. " I would be back, I must go" I whispered. She looked sad and only nodded.

" You can have doodie while I'm gone" I said. She grinned and went to get my teddy. We got into the car, heading to school. I watched Annabel playing with doodie, she was so happy to have my teddy.

My mom kept looking at all sort of papers in a confused manner.    We got to RCHS, it was a 45 minutes drive. We got out of the car. My dad rolled out my briefcase.

My clearance was checked, I chose pink to be my house colour. " Go through that gate, the first floor of that building, check the door post and enter room, pink 02. Thats your room" The woman said.

"  Isabella, you would be fine and you know we love you" My dad said. They all hugged me, Annabel was holding my leg. I squatted and rubbed her head as she grinned with doodie in her arm.

I got to the gate and turned to look at my parent. I saw Dad holding mom's shoulder while mom kept cleaning her face with an handkerchief.