Chapter 19

..."Mabel listen to me carefully and I won't repeat myself. I don't love you. I never did!.. I know you are wicked, if anything happens to Isabella, I would kill you!" he yelled with anger in his eyes and voice.

Have never seen him angry. He looked more handsome when angry. "Senior Mabel, I can explain" I said.

She looked at me, I could see anger and pain in her eyes.

"You would regret this, Bella," she said and was about walking away.

Dylan left my arm, as Grace helped me. He dragged senior Mabel's right arm. He looked into her eyes with rage. "If you touch her, you are doomed!" he whispered to her face.

"Get off me" senior Mabel shrugged and walked away.

"More trouble" I said faintly in pain. He drew me closer to himself and whispered into my ear,

"No. She won't touch you, I know her well. Just get enough rest and please come for prep, I want to see you".

I looked at him. "No, I won't touch you anymore, till you accept me, I'm sorry for the last time" he said as I nodded.

"Grace, help me take her in" he said. We got to the room and I was scared. Senior Mabel was on senior Alice bed.

Grace helped me lay down on my bed as I kept thinking about Dylan.

"Do I love him?" I asked myself.

The bell rang for dinner. I haven't even had my bath today.

"Bella, are you fine?" she asked sitting on my bed. "Grace, I need to bath" she helped me get up and I walked into the bathroom.

I had a warm bath, I entered the room and what I saw almost knocked me out. Senior Mabel had scattered my locker and bed.

"Where is it?!" senior Mabel yelled.

"Whats that?" I asked. "See, I don't want to touch you. I won't even do that. Where is the letter?!" she said as I gasped.

"What letter?" I asked looking confused in pretence.

"You want to deny he didn't give you a letter?" she yelled without patience.

"Senior Mabel, I can explain.I'm not with it" I said. "Who's with it?" she yelled.

I didn't want to get Grace into trouble. "I have torn it" I said.

"Keep telling lies, see if I see you near Dylan tonight at prep, you would regret your existence. Stay away from my man!. He is mine!, she said as she walked out.