Chapter 21

.."What did he do to you that he's apologising about" she asked touching my body to check if am okay.

"Oh stop it, Josephine! I'm fine, he didn't hurt me. He just did something crazy" I said looking away.

"What the fuck did, he then do to you?" she yelled with rage.

"He..He..He kissed me!" I said and started sobbing. "Oh am sorry Bella, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. "Bella! Bella! She called me but I ran out of her room in tears. I ran to my room, laid down and cried.

Grace kept rubbing my head. I had cried and tears couldn't fall anymore. My eyes were red. I heard the bell ring.

"Isabel, its time for prep. I would help you with your bag" Grace said.

"Leave me alone, am not going" I said. "Isabel, did Josephine hurt you?" she asked. "I don't know Grace" I whispered. "If Dylan ask about you, what should I tell him?" she asked.

"Tell him to leave me alone, senior Mabel loves him" I said.

"I won't tell him that" she muttered. I sat up, she gasped seeing how red my eyes are. "You would!" I said.

"I know what to tell him" she said as she walked out of the room with her school bag. I sobbed again and kept squeezing my bed spread.

"Isabella!" I turned to look at the person who called me. I turned back on seeing her. "Isabel, just listen to me. I'm sorry I over reacted. Please just answer this question" Josephine said. "What's it?" I snorted still backing her.

"Isabella Richardson, do you love Dylan?" I sat up immediately, looking at her with shock.

"How did you know my surname?" I whispered.

"Dylan told me" she said. "How did he know?" I asked.

She gestured her hand, showing she also don't know. She held my cheek with her both hand.

"Tell me, do you love him?"...

"Josephine, I do. I love Dylan...but senior Mabel.."ssshh..she cut me off. "You are going to get into a nice night dress, I don't want you on pyjamas. And we are going for prep together now!" she said.

"But senior Mabel warned me not to go near him at prep" I said. She flung my locker open and brought out my white night dress, the night dress was short, exposed at the back with no robe to wear on it.

"Exactly, this is what you gonna wear" she said. "No, I can't. Its too exposed and revealing" I said.

She hissed and started pulling my pyjamas shirt. She wore the white night dress for me, It was so beautiful and revealing.

"But, why must I wear this"I asked. She turned me round. "Tonight, you gonna meet Dylan..