Chapter 16

...."You are free now, she won't be harsh on you any longer and Alice said you would be cleaning the windows", she said as I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you!" I said.

"I have to leave now, good night baby" She rubbed my head and walked out.

"Are you fine now?" I asked.
"Getting better", senior Mabel said smiling.
The bell rang, everyone was trooping in, I saw Grace. She was carrying my bag. She got to my bunk and she threw my bag on me angrily.

"Hey! What got into your pant?" I said.

"We have to talk, Isabella", she said.

I saw her taking a piece of paper from her bag, as she kept it in her pyjamas pocket. We walked out of the room into the corridor.
"Why didn't you come back with him?" she asked.

"Grace, something went wrong" I said looking away.

"He did something crazy?" she asked.
"Yes". I said and winced.

"I can explain..."Just take this letter" she cut me off.

"What letter?" I said.

"He got back to the hall looking sad and angry. I asked about you, and he said you ran to the hostel. So he wrote this, that I should give you" Grace said as she stretched the paper to me.

I collected it from her with a shrug and opened it.
It read:
"Hi Isabella. I know you are upset with me, please forgive me. It won't repeat it self again. I was just so attracted to you that I lost my manners. I'm sorry Bella.
Isabel, I'm in love with you. Please give me a chance, don't bother about Mabel I know what to do. Isabel, when I saw you at first. I liked you. But when I bumped into you... I felt something in me, just staring into your beautiful eyes. Please help me. Let me show that I love you..
And please don't stress yourself. I'm sorry for what happened this night...but I must say, you taste really good... My thoughts are just filled up with you..
Am sorry once again".
~Dylan.

Everywhere became blurry, I could hear my name faintly, as everything blacked out...