Chapter 9.

"I'm Dylan"
My eyes widened. I freed my arm from his grip. "I'm sorry once again, please whats your name?" He asked.

"Isabella!", I snorted. He smiled and held my hand...I kept looking at his eyes.

"Beautiful name for a charming lady", He said.

"I have to go now, my friend is waiting",
I said pulling my hand from his grip .

"Just wait, Let me get you another drink, to show am sorry for bumping into you", He said.

"No, its fine", I said.
"You are in what class", he asked. "Jss1a", said. He blinked in confusion,

"You are a new student", "Yes I am". I was already walking away from him towards Grace.

"Grace, am in soup", I said.

She cracked up, I looked at her, annoyed already.

"He kinda likes you. How does that mean you are in soup?", she asked.

"That boy is Dylan, and senior Mabel said that, that's her boyfriend.

Grace gasped., "But how did you know?", she asked.
"I heard when she said it this morning"
"Oh you mean, the time senior Gift and senior Mabel were yelling", Grace said.
Exactly!, I said and sighed. "Oh my my, I don't know what to tell you. But stay out of senior Mabel's lane", she said as we entered the class. "I will, Thank you".

We sat down, it was still break. Most of my classmates were playing or eating.

"Do you have a sister?", I asked.
"Yes, an elder one, her name is Blessing", Grace said.

"Nice, I have a sister too, she's Annabel", I told her. Grace smiled, "I miss home badly", she said.

I chuckled,"Me too, my mom is coming to see me next week sunday", I told her.
"Wow, Can I see her when she comes"
"Sure, you are my friend", I said. We hugged each. other.

"Isabella!:,

"Isabella!",

"Isabella!",

"Isabella!"...my class mates were shouting my name. I was afraid.

"Yess!". I said and stood up.

Damn!, He came to my class..