Chapter 4

Third Person POV

Everyone rose up and everyone panicked.

Remus thought he was gonna lose his best friend.
Virgil thought he was gonna lose someone he through of as a parent.
Patton was scared that he was gonna lose Janus.
Logan was scrambling to find an answer and immediately started ordering the others around.
Roman was helping Virgil calm down.

After the panic died down they all took a breath.

"Now does anybody want to fucking explain why my best friend is half dead and basically on life support in his room?" Remus asked the others.

"Lang-" "Not the time Pat."Roman cut off. "Now Logan. An explanation would be nice."

Logan sighed. "Janus has been starving himself for the past 2 weeks and overworking." "We fucking got that Sherlock! Why was he glitching out like an old video game?!" Remus asked, slowly losing his temper.

Logan looked down. "I don't have an answer." He mumbled.

Everyone paused. "We can go to the person who knows all Jan's secrets." Virgil suggested. "No." Patton said sternly.

"Janus isn't going to tell us when he wakes up so we can go to him!" Remus said. "He's our only option."

Logan and Roman were both confused. "Who exactly are you talking about?" Roman asked.

"He's Irrational Behavior and mild insanity. Mostly the latter though. Janus and Patton locked him away because he's seemingly dangerous." Remus explained.

"He and Janus spent everyday together. He knows all Janus' secrets. Maybe if we go to him, he can tell us what is going on." Virgil explained.

"Well if he has a possible answer. " Logan agreed. "No!" Patton insisted. "We are doing it. Sorry padre but we need an answer." Roman said.

Patton huffed. "Fine. Let's go." He said as he started walking to the darks.

—————————

The group reached the end of the hallway, they all came face to face with the wall. "Remus can you help because this takes 2 people?" Patton asked as he put his hands on the wall.

Remus nodded and did the same.

-With Irra-

He hit on the wall where his door used to be. "DAD PLEASE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! DAD PLEASE LET ME OUT!" He screamed. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID THIS TIME! LET ME OUT!"

He stopped and dropped to his knees. "Please let me out..." He whispered.

Janus and Patton were supposed to let him out 2 times a year, not including Christmas and New Years.

Janus forgot to let him out, but I can't blame him. He's a mess right now.

Patton hates letting him out so he never did. Janus always had to force Patton to let him out.

Since Janus forgot and Patton skipped, Irra was in his room for far longer. Missing the release date by just under a month.

Irra hid back under his bed. It was his safe space. He curled up and cried. "Dad please let me out. I want to see my family..."

-With the others-

Patton and Remus sighed. The door was now there.

Virgil waisted no time to open the door and get into the room. He and Irra had been best friends since they first appeared, more of a brotherly bond.

Virgil scrambled over to his bed and sat on the floor. "Hey Irra?" He called.