Chapter 14

-A few days later-

Irra put on the gloves and hugged Remus. "They are amazing Remus! Thank you!" He smiled as Remus hugged back. "Anything for my little brother."

Roman gasped. "What about your twin?" He asked fake offended. "Eh. You're not as cute as him!" Remus smirked as he gave 11 year old Irra a piggy back ride.

"You know I would be offended- actually, fuck that. HOW DARE YOU!" He yelled the last part. Irra winced and covered his ears. "Loud Re." He mumbled.

"Shush Roman. You are hurting the favourite brother." Remus scolded. "Damn, my ego." Roman said.

"That thing is the height of the Empire State Building. It could be knocked down a few." Virgil snickered.

Janus rose up. "Lies! Roman's ego isn't the height of the Empire State Building. It's the World Trade Centre. His IQ meanwhile, is about the height of the Space Needle."

Roman whined. "My ego." "Hey you hurt mine and I wanted some revenge." "I don't get it." Irra and Remus said in sync.

"The height of the Space Needle is 184 meters. The One World Trade Centre is 541.3 metres high." Logan explained as he came downstairs. "So if you jumped from his ego to his IQ you would die." Virgil snickered.

"Ouch. That's just brutal." Roman said. "It's all in good fun. Don't worry Roman." Remus assured. "I know but still, ouch." Roman said.

"Oh Remus. Everything is ready if you wanted to do the thing now." Logan told him. Remus smiled.

"Yes! Thank you Logie!" Remus squealed. "No problem." The logical man said. "What are you guys talking about?" Irra asked.

"Okay, Okay! Janus come upstairs! We have a surprise! Janus close your eyes. Roman will lead you!" Remus smiled and he ran upstairs with Irra still on his back.

Janus did as he was told and Roman lead Janus to were Remus was waiting in the darks.
Logan and Virgil followed.

Irra was standing next to Remus with his eyes also closed.

"So what did you want to show us?" Janus asked his eyes still closed.

"This! Open your eyes." Remus smiled excitedly. The pair opened their eyes.

"Why are we at Irra's room?" Janus asked. "Try and close it up." Roman told him. Janus went over and out his hand on the wall. He tried closing the door wall. "I can't." He said.

"Wait- you didn't?" Janus smiled. The wall couldn't close. Irra couldn't be locked in anymore.

"Correct. But if Irra does it, then the wall will close." Remus said. Janus and Irra hugged Remus. "This is my way of apologizing. I'm sorry for the shit I did Jan!" Remus mumbled.

"It's okay Remus. I forgave you so long ago." Janus smiled.