Chapter 9

Irra was sitting on the couch. He looked like he was 7 again literally.

He shape shifted to how he looked when he was 7. He was sitting on the floor, drawing gory pictures as he was mumbling to himself.

Insanity and Irrational Behaviour isn't a good combo.

Patton went downstairs and spotted Irra. He didn't say anything as he went to the kitchen.

"I wonder what thing in the real world thing would be the equivalent to Kryptonite. What would start immediately killing us if we got near?" Irra blurted out.

"Irra NO." Patton said sternly as he walked over. Irra whimpered and bit his tongue with his canine teeth. He winced and kept drawing.

Patton went over and looked at Irra's drawings. "God! Irra what did I say?" He asked. "B-But you sa-" Irra stuttered before Patton cut him off. "No excuses. To your room."

Irra shook his head. "D-Dad please-please don't send me-send me back." He stuttered already on the verge of tears.

"No, get up and back to your room!" Patton demanded.

"Actually Pat. I'll take him." Remus said as he went over and pushed Patton away. "Remus!" Irra smiled as the duke sat down. "Get out of here Remus. He needs to go back to his room!" Patton hissed.

"Hey Irra remember the blender idea you had for Logan?" Remus asked. Irra nodded. "We should do it, but with Patton's face."

Patton gasped. "Remus don't encourage him!" Patton yelled. "He's my dark side brother. I will do what I want." Remus smiled.

Patton sunk out admitting defeat this time.

Irra hugged Remus. "Thanks Re!" He smiled as Remus hugged back. "Of course. Now what are you drawing?"

—————————————

Everyone was now in there own rooms. Other than Remus who was with Irra and keeping Patton away.

Roman was trying to fix the mess he kinda started. Okay, he definitely started this and knew it.

Roman knocked on Janus' door. "Janus?" He called. You could hear a groan. "What?" He asked.

"Can we talk?" Roman asked. "Yeah come in." Janus said.

Roman opened the door and looked at Janus. Janus was sitting on his bed with his laptop on his lap and typing away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Roman asked Janus. "Working clearly. Now what is it?" He answered.

"Well first you should be resting and second do you possibly remember what I said to you before you sunk out?" Roman asked. The question got Janus to stop typing. "Vividly." He answered.

"What did I say?" Roman asked. Janus sighed and saved his work.

"You called me 'a liar, an evil liar. Who can't be trusted'. You said that I want Thomas to stay home and rot away while he works, which is not true. You told me that I was not needed in the conversation but Thomas called me for my opinion, not you. You also called me 'a creepy snake freak'." Janus told Roman.

Roman didn't know what to say, he felt ashamed about what he said and how he hurt Janus. "Janus I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about what I was saying." He apologized. Janus gave a soft smile. "Thanks Ro, that means a lot to me."

Roman gave a soft smiled. "I'll try and fix what I did. Oh and for the record, your scales make you look unique and your input was completely valid in our conversation." He said before sinking out.

Janus smiled and glitched slower. Roman showing up less than the other sides.

"Perhaps recovery will come fast." He mumbled.