Chapter 29

Patton was waiting in the Darks part.

He was sitting on the couch when the others rose up.

Janus and Logan stood tall with there arms folded behind their backs. Janus had all of his arms.

Irra hid behind a furious Roman who was already wielding his sword.

Remus stood next to Roman with his tentacles coming from his back and a murderous look in his eyes.

Virgil was full on spider mode and sharing control with Paranoia.

"So you aren't all quivering pussies. How interesting." Patton said softly. It was like he didn't care what they did to him.

"You are the fucking cause of all this Patton! All our problems originated from you fucking with our minds and memories." Janus hissed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Roman asked.

"Nothing." Patton answered. "Bullshit." Virgil growled. "What did we do? Did we hurt you?!" He asked.

Patton sighed. "You got in my way!" He answered. "Virgil and Paranoia constantly made Thomas afraid of everything! Romulus wasn't stable when I solved that problem, I got a monster and his pride and 'light' creativity. His Pride causing a problem of 'will these dumb dreams get me to a point I will never be happy with'! Logan making him work and not have fun, always overwhelming him! Janus, lying and using underhanded methods to help Roman get to where he wants Thomas to go even though he won't be happy. Irra, where to start. He's just another monster." Patton told them all, looking to them in turn.

Needless to say everyone was crushed.

Irra laughed, kind of unhinged. "Monster?! Is that what you think we are! Patton look at yourself! You are fucking horrible. You've traumatized everyone here for what fucking goal?! What was your end plan?" Irra yelled. That last question was something everyone wanted to know.

"My plan is to make Thomas a good person and not waste his time on the shit you make him waste time on!" Patton answered.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Everyone yelled at Patton.

"Thomas is the best person I know! His dreams are ours!" Roman and Remus yelled.

"His insane ideas are great for examples of what not to do to be a decent human being! Bonus is character writing!" Irra hissed.

"WE KEEP HIM FROM DYING!" Virgil and Para yelled.

"I keep him on schedule and make sure he doesn't do something stupid to make himself go broke. I help the twins make his dream a reality! I don't overwhelm him." Logan sternly said.

"Being underhanded is part of the job! I have to do what I have to do to survive in the cruel ass world! If a little fib is what it takes then so be it!" Janus hissed.

"You have a real nerve Patton. You're completely fucked up. You have no right to put us down so you can fill out your stupid agenda. Thomas is a great person. You aren't." Irra told him.

Patton was crushed. "But I a-" "YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN! YOU CAN ONLY BE IF YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE STUPID TRAUMATIC SHIT YOU DUMPED ON US!" Paranoia yelled taking control for a second.

"You will give each and everyone of us an apology. A heart felt apology with no hint of deception! Now get the fuck out." Logan demeaned.

Patton blinked back tears and sunk away to his room.

They all gave a soft smile and the darks once again hid their animal features.

Irra yawned. "We did it." He smiled before passing out. Roman caught him.

Everyone started passing out.

Damien hissed as they caught Irra and Roman with their tail and stopped Remus from hitting the ground.

Remy chuckled. "My bad babes." He said as he held Virgil in his arms and leaned Logan against him.

"Let's just get them all to bed." Emile said as he picked up Janus.

"Why does your sleeping powder smell like cinnamon Remy?" Damien asked

Remy shrugged as he picked up Logan. "Why the fuck not?"

"Oh bother." Damien huffed. "Winnie the Pooh?" Emile asked. Damien nodded. "Nice." Emile smirked.

The trio put each side in their own rooms. Other then the twins and Irra, who became latched to each other, somehow.

They bid goodbye to each other and left.

—————————

Patton sat in his room. "Maybe I am a monster." He mumbled.