Chapter 24

Logan groaned and got up. He looked around. He was back in his room, well a blue rendition of it.

Everything was some shade of blue.

He left his 'room' to see the hallway the same. The entire mind palace was blue.

"Keep a level head and breathe. Everything will be okay." He thought to himself. He went downstairs to see everyone.

"Guys! Are you okay?" He asked concerned for the others. They didn't respond, instead carrying on with the conversation.

Logan went to shake Roman's shoulder to get his attention. He went right through Roman. "W-wha-" he couldn't continue.

He trying touching the others, only to go through them.

"GUYS! JANUS! REMUS!" He yelled trying to get anyone's attention.

Logan blinked back his tears. "I don't exist. They've forgotten me." He mumbled.

Logan looked around the crowd again. Irra wasn't there. He ran to the darks. Perhaps Irra can hear or see him.

He saw Irra's door was gone as it normally was. He tried bringing down the barrier only to faze through the wall.

He walked into Irra's room. Irra was sitting on his bed hugging a stuffed animal. "Irra?" Logan called.

Irra didn't respond. Logan knew that Irra had a few issues so he called again, he got no response.

Logan tried touching him only to pass through him. Logan started crying. "I don't exist. They don't know me." He mumbled before going back to his room.

It was his biggest fear, being forgotten.

As he walked back, the blue fades away and the mind palace became its normal colours.

Logan walked into his room to see himself sitting at his desk with Roman a few feet away.

"LOGIC SHOULDN'T FEEL! LOGIC IS A ROBOT! DON'T BE STUPID LOGAN!" Roman yelled.

The Logan at the desk just nodded. "Yes Roman. It won't happen again." He said. Roman nodded and left. "Useless. We should just forget you." He muttered loud enough for Logan to hear.

The Logan at the desk started breaking down.

Logan chuckled as he watched the situation. He remembered this. Roman wasn't having a good day and it wasn't getting better.

Logan somehow set him off and Roman yelled at him.

"This memory is stupid. He apologized and wouldn't leave me alone for so long to show he truly meant it." Logan smiled at the fond memories of him and Roman. He must admit it was nice.

He remembered all the times the sides treated him well and made him feel heard.

The scene around him became static and faded out just as he remembered a side that never apologized or listened when they weren't on camera.

It became black.

——————

Logan groaned and sat up. The chains that held him were on the floor. He looked around to see the dark and smiled smugly.

A path lit up orange. "To find the others." He mumbled as he started down the path.