🌜52🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Darkness always stays, it have it's own way of reviving itself".

#################################

Korn and dean run straight to their mothers, type and kao passed the lifeless body of beam and arthit to korn and dean.

"Mom!", korn cried when he saw the handprint on beams neck, he hugged and rock his mother. Tin kneel down and starred to his mother.

"I love you korn and tin, that's why you two don't fight anymore, you're brothers treat each other like one, hmmn",

"Yes mom we're really sorry",

"Mom!!!!", tin screamed in pain to his mothers chest. The two brothers weeps in sadness.

"Mother, open your eyes please don't leave us!!", dean whispered to his mother, he keeps caressing his mother cheeks.

"Mother, you can't leave like this, please wake up!!!", pete added while he kissed arthits hand.

"You know I'm really proud that you two were my sons, two responsible young mans, my brave alpha and my loving omega",

"And we both love you mother",

Ming and phana embraced the body of their trembling mates, kit and wayo was crying silently while cupping their mouth to muffle the cries.

"Shhhhh, kit my kit", ming muttered repeatedly to his mate, kit was just there crying and keeps shaking his head, ming holds his mates shoulder and makes kit looks at him.

"Kitkat, calm down, please my luna calm down!!", ming soothes his mate yet kit refused to calm down, he holds his alphas arms tightly.

"Ming, it's my fault they died because of me, if I didn't abandon them, if I help them to fight, if I just-------",

"P'kit don't blamed yourself, you're the only one who knows the way out in that forest you need to save more lives!!", wayo explained to kit.

"No, no.....beam really needs me but I left him, my bestfriend I left him alone!!!", kit cried in guilt, phana sadly sighed, he seperate himself from his mate and went straight to hug kit.

"Beammie will never blamed you kit, I'm sure that you know that, he will never blamed you, he did that to save more werepeople, so don't you ever blamed yourself, kit be brave enough to continue your life, you still have me!!", phana exclaimed to his friend.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry"

#################################

Kongpop, arthit, forth and beam are now lying beside each other, with korn, dean, tin and pete kneeling down to them.

"P'pick can I borrow heal?", rome whispered to his mate, pick look to rome and frowned his brow.

"What will you do?", pick asked his mate in such confusion. Rome smiled back to his mate.

"I'm going to heal them fully, that's all we can do right now, I don't like to send them in that condition, I want them to be in peace", rome replied to his mate, pick smiled and nodded, after that he transferred heal to rome.

"Thank you p", rome exclaimed happily after that he hurriedly run and kneel beside tin.

"Can I?", rome asked the four wolves, they all nodded to him.

"Heal!!!", rome muttered, the four bodies, starts to sucummbs by a green light, the wounds and bruises starts to heal, korn, dean, tin and pete smiled happily when they saw their parents looks so peaceful, they're look like just sleeping.

"Thank you so much rome", dean and korn sincerely said to the omega in unison, rome nods to them, after that he stood up and he let the four grieved their parents.

"Flowers!!!", pharm suddenly said, little flowers in different colors starts to bloom, those flowers becames like a bed to the four.

"Thank you my good boy", dean said to his mate, he eyed the flowers with a smile some of the flowers were his parents favorite ones.

"They looks so peaceful and happy", Intouch commented with a faint smile, the whole area was surrounded by the sweet scents of the flowers.

"That's all what we can do right now, they deserves more because they're part of the highest and brave pack leaders on this land", rome exclaimed to his brothers.

"I'm sure that they're happily watching from the soul garden right now, they did a great job in raising such brave and kind alpha, and omega, I can see great future from those four", diana proudly announced with a proud smile on her face.

#################################

After an hour, all of the wolves starts to stand up and went inside the pack house. They had a lot to think and do, the war was finally ended and they need to start again, the pack houses that got destroyed needs to be rebuild again.

"Finally at peace!!!", tine exclaimed in happiness with his arms wrapped againsts his alpha, sarawat smiled to his mate.

"Yes, we will start again tine, we will rebuild our pack house again", sarawat exclaimed to his mate.

"Are we going to go back now tharn?", type asked his mate.

"No my love I will let you to stay here just to bond with pharm, In and rome, I knew that you really missed them", tharn announced to his luna who brightly smiled in happiness.

"We can now start our new life!", pete said to his luna.

"Yes, and I'm really excited to that", kao replied.

Rome was watching them with a content smilr on his face. He's about to step forward when his body suddenly became stunned, his body chills in fear.

"It's still not the end", a dark voice whispered to his ear, when he look behind he saw apollyon wounded body.

"Ho....w?", rome asked in fear.

"I'm a darkness little omega, I can still revived myself with or without apollo, yet I still need power and I know that your blood have those ability", apollyon exclaimed, rome eyes widens in shocked and fear.

"P'pharm......p'In.........ahhhhhckkkk!!!!", rome exclaimed and he screamed in pain, when apollyon embraced him tightly from behind and he hardly bite romes neck, blood starts to flow inside apollyon mouth.

Pharm and Intouch both look behind, theur eyes widens when they saw apollyon wrapped around rome, rome was in pain as apollyon sucks his blood, his body starts to trembles in so much pain.

"Rome!!!!!", all of the werepeople screamed in worried and panic.

#################################

Note: Hi my flowers, I will update the epilogue after an hour. Prepare your hearts to say goodbye to our characters. Our story is now on it's end and I hope that all of you will love the way I ended this story. 😊

Love;
Little_freesia🌹🌹🌹

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER