Author's Note:

Hello my lovely readers,

       The long wait is over, I'm bringing back my destined story, a sequel that all of you are requesting for.

       I want to thanks all of you that voted and followed the first book, I'm really glad and thankful for the warm outcome for the destined. I'll send my regards and gratitude to all of my readers.

     THANK YOU SO MUCH💙💙💙

      It's sequel are entitled "the last moon",, I hope that you will also love it like that first one. If any of you wants to know the past, I also made a prequel story related to this "her lost light", it's about the moon goddess herself the mother of our three salvacion.

       Now, let's all see what will pharm do, now that his alone, no brother to anchor, no brothers to share his problems anymore. How can he defeat the one that killed his brothers.
How did he survived the lost, how can he breath if two parts of him were already taken away. Let's all follow his story now.

Note: I will update every monday and wednesday only, I don't have anymore free time to update soon due to my hectic work schedule. Hope you  understand 🙏🙏🙏. The characters never change but I added more characters, I will let you know them in every chapters that I will publish.

Ps: PLAGIARISMS IS A CRIME.
The characters are not mine, so credits to their rightful owners.
The whole story plot was rightfully mine.

Enjoy guys 💙💙💙
Take care always💚💚💚

GOD BLESS😇😇😇

Love;
Little_freesia