🌜20🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"It feels so good to sacrifice for the one that you love the most".

#################################

"In.......rome.....", pharm exclaimed in happiness when he saw his brothers standing above them, he was about to run to them when a hand stopped him.

"Stop p'pharm, they're not the same rome and In that you knew!", third informed pharm who eyed him in confusion.

"What are you talking about third, they're my brothers, I can sensed that they're really my brothers!!!", pharm confidently replied back to third but third shakes his head.

"Yes they were Intouch and my rome but their presence was altered by some magic, even pick and korn is sensing something p'pharm don't be blinded by their appearance, they're not the same rome and In that we all knew", third explained, pharm tears falls from his eyes he's refusing to believed what third spoken up, he once again look up to his brothers, and he finally believed when he saw the blank eyes of rome and In.

"Why........what happened......?", pharm muttered in disbelief, pick and korn are trying to control themselves hands form into fist while they're biting on their lower lip, they really want to hug and embraced their mate.

"Hahaha, it's because of your recklessness!!!", a voice suddenly heard inside, and a body materialised behind rome and In.

"Who are you?!!!!!!!!, what did you do to my brothers!!!!!!!", pharm and fluke both exclaimed angrily to the man behind rome and In, the man smirked as his hands both cupped rome and Ins chin from behind.

"My name is lhong one of master apollyons servant, these two lovely wolfs are so beautiful and docile, my masters new favorite", lhong muttered with a smirk while his hands slowly carresing the cheeks of rome and In, pick and korn growled in anger.

"Raging winds......", third enchants, and a sharp wind starts to attack lhong and the two brothers, rome lifted his hands and a black shield appears stopping thirds attack.

"Hahaa, you're such a fool third prince of the moon goddess, yes these two don't have their powers but lord apollyon already gave them some of his dark magic, they can kill all of if I command it, hahah how can you fight them now, are you all willing to fight and kill them again, the same persons that all of you missed", lhong muttered with a grinned.

"Release them now!!!!", pharm screamed in anger as the pieces of woods floats and attacks lhong but his eyes widens when his brothers use their bodies to block the woods, pharm hurriedly cancel his gift, the woods falls to the ground while pharm falls to his knees with his body trembling in fear, dean and the others looks suprised.

"You!!!!", dean said with his teeth grinding together.

"See I told you, you can never hurt them, haha accept your lost and let my lord rule this world", lhong announced evily when a wind suddenly attacks him rome and In blocks and to his suprise the two got wounded on their arms.

"What.....?", lhong muttered in disbelief while the other all look at third who's the one who attacked.

"Third why did you?", pick asked his mates wolf. Third gazed back at pick and smiled.

"They're rome and In, I know that p'pick and I can also tell that you and the others will never attack them, that's why I will be the one who fights them here, I'm willing to sacrifice myself while you and the others runaway from here", third exclaimed after that he shifted his gaze to tine and wat.