🌜16🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The prince of darkness went straight to his room, as soon as he enters all of the glass from the windows and the vases on the tables exploded, he sat at his bed with his hands into a fist.

"That fucking child, why does he had the same eyes like diana, ahhhhhhhh why does I'm affected if that omega had your eyes!!!!!, you were the only one that I trust and love but you shattered all of that, yet here I'm seeing you in that fucking child that the moon gave to you!!!!!!!!", apollyon screamed in madness as he starts to rip and break anything that his hand touches, bits of light starts to surrounds him slowly but as soon as the light touches him, dark particles envelops the dark prince, apollyon dropped to the floor with his head lowered. Minutes passed and finally the prince of darkness calm down, he lifted his head with a usual smirk on his face.

"Right, do you think that you can fooled me diana, do you think that I will spare your children if I saw you in them, hahaha no diana no I will kill every wolf in this continent until no one was alive and breathing the same air with me, and when that happened I can finally be at peace, you can't fooled me diana, you can't!!!!!", apollyon yelled at the top of his lungs, a sudden knock was heard.

"My lord I have a news", lhong one of apollyons minion exclaimed from the other side.

"Come in!!!", apollyon replied, lhong slowly enters the room and bowed to his master, apollyong firmly look at lhong.

"What's your news this time lhong?", apollyon asked with a grinned, this servant of him was a great help, due to this servant he had that two princes of diana in his clutched now.

Flashback

On the silver moon pack cemetery, three werewolf are stabding in front of the two tombs waiting patiently. They all look up at the sky when it turns purple color. A purple mist shines and enters the two tombs.

"The wait is over", lhong whispered with a smirk.

After five minutes the mist went out of the tombs and started to materialised into two persons. As the mist dissappears the two pups opens they're eyes.

"Get them!!!", lhong commanded to the other guys behind them. They hurriedly holds the the princes.

"Let us go who are you?, what are you doing?!!!!", rome angrily said as he keeps thrashing away.

"Let me go, you're hurting us!!!!", In muttered in pain.

"Stop the talking, let's go back to our lord", lhong exclaimed as he muttured something, a black mist surrounds them and it transferred them to the other place.

End of flashback

"Omega pharm and his companion are now traveling to the moonlight pack (note: I just made this name, cause the brightwin couple still doesn't have any fandom name at this moment), that was lead by alpha sarawat and his luna tine, that pack was near to the old moon kingdom palace and we all knew that kingdom was just some miles away from here, what will we do my lord?", lhong narrate and asked to apollyon. The said dark prince walks to the windowside with his hand on his chin after some minutes he gaze back to lhong.

"Then we must greet them lhong, send some of my hellhound to where they are now, I want to see if that omega can kill my hellhound, and its also for them to slowdown cause I need more time to bring his brothers in my control, now go and release my lovely hellhounds", apollyon commanded to lhong who nodded and left the room. Apollyon once again looks outside the window.