🌜48🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

"Dad!!!!!!!!!, father!!!!!!", dean and korn both screamed in fear and horror when they saw their fathers falls to the ground with a dark sword embedded to their stomach, the two black alpha wolves turns back to their human form as they both vomits blood.

Dean, korn, pete and tin along with their mates falls to their knees and holds forth and kongpop in their arms. Dean and korn are both crying as their holds their fathers hands.

"No, dad you can't die, no you can't please don't close your eyes fight it!!!", dean begged to his dad, he keeps holding kongpops stomach to stop the blood from flowing freely, pharm beside him was crying with his hands on his mouth.

"Father, please don't die, pick come here pick heal them,.......heal them.......", korn screamed as he gaze to pick, pick stood up and is about to run to where his friends are when a hand stop him, he looks confused to his mate.

"Rome, what are you doing let me go, they need my help now, uncle forth and uncle kongpop will die!!!", pick exclaimed to his mate but rome still holds his mates hand tightly.

"Rome son, let go of your mate now!!!!", ming yells to his youngest son, he's starting to feel fear right now, the clock is ticking if pick won't heal his friends they will surely die.

"Rome, let him go now!!!, please let him save my dad and petes father!!!!", tin asked to his brother in law yet rome still not moving from his place.

"What have you done?!!!", rome suddenly asked in fury, he lifted his head, tears streaming freely from his eyes. He looks firmly to the dark energy that's now looks like apollyon with long horns.

"You're quite bright, youngest son of the moon goddess, brilliant you saw what I've done", apollyon muttered with a smirked, he lifted his hands and all them gasps when they saw two familiar mating bracelet on apollyon hands with blood still on it.

"That's my mother's--------", pete stated in horror when he saw one of the bracelet, it belongs to his mother arthit.

"What did you do!!!?!!!!", korn screamed in pain and rage when he saw his moms mating bracelet.

"Onyx wood and jade river pack quite have a fierce and brave lunas, they quite fought until their last breath, it's a bit sad that the others escapes me, tsk.....tsk......what a shame", apollyon exclaimed, ming and phana both falls to their knees when they heard those words, tin and pete became stunned to what they heard.

FLASHBACK

As the fight goes on, at the other side of the area, the lunas, old wolves and young wolves are still evacuating from the pack house, when they suddenly heard as rustle on the forest.

Kit, beam, arthit and wayo all step forward to protect the area, they listened carefully on the sounds that keeps coming from the forest. Five minutes passed, their eyes widens when they saw a dark figure starts to materialized not far from them.

"All of you hurry!!!!", kit screamed in fear when he felt the dark energy from that dark figure, the whole pack starts to move faster.

"It will take time kitkat, we need to seperate from here, arthit and I will stay here and fight that creature while you and wayo help the others to escape!!!", beam commanded to his bestfriend, kit narrowed his eyes and opposed his friend command.

"Are you out of your mind beammie, I will never leave the two of you here, you will die!!!", kit exclaimed as the tears starts to fall from his eyes.