🌜10🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Dean suddenly stepped on the brake, pharm almost bang his head to the wind shield, dean holds him carefully. Pharm looks at his mate in confusion.

"P'dean what's the problem?", pharm almost raised his voice to his mate, he was in total shock for deans sudden brake. The cars behind them also ring their car horns to signal dean that they almost got a heart attack. Dean gets out from the car followed by pharm and the others.

"Are you freaking out of your mind dean you almost killed us for this sudden stopping of yours!!!!!", korn screamed in madness to dean but dean just ignored him.

"You!!!!!!", korn once again said and this time tin and pick hold him tight.

"P'korn stop now calm down will you!!!", tin shouted to his brother in annoyance. Pharm just ignored the whole mess, his eyes are still locked to deans face. He slowly holds deans hands.

"P'dean what happened?", pharm asked worriedly. Dean starred back at his mate.

"Look at that field pharm", dean exclaimed as he point to something, pharm look at it and his eyes widens to what he witnessed. The fields in front of them was dead, all of the trees and flowers even the bodies of water in that field was dead, its slowly decaying.

"What's that?", pete asked to his brother, he's eyes are scared to what he's seeing right now.

"I don't know but look that fields belong to the waanjai pack, even the water is dead", dean informed his group. Pharm observed the whole field when an image flash to his mind.

"In what's happened here!!!",

"P'pharm, rome I don't know what happened, when I stepped in this garden, all of the flowers died suddenly, p' I don't know whats happening",

"Don't cry p'in what's really happened why are you here?",

"P'korn and I had a little agrument and I ran away to him, I found this garden and I decided to release my bodies tension here but when I enters inside this happened what will I do?",

"Intouch", pharms muttered in shock. Dean and the others looks at him in curiosity.

"What do you mean pharm?, why did you call Intouch?", pick asked with a frowned on his face. Pharm shifted his gaze to his group.

"The one who cause this was Ins gift, I know and sense that its Ins gift!!!!", pharm exclaimed, korn suddenly slammed his car doors close that makes all of them flinched in suprise, korn slowly approached pharm with his face in a pissed expression.

"Are you out of your mind pharm, Ins gift was revival, this is not his gift!!!!", korn exclaimed in an angry tone but pharm stand straight and look firmly at korns eyes.

"Yes his gift was revival, but at the same time retrieving, Ins gift has a good and bad manner, revival is the good manner he can give back the life that once lost, and retrieving is the other side he can withdraw the life of all living things", pharm informed korn with his hands on fist.

"I didn't know about that side pharm, you're lying, I didn't see In using that side", korn once again said.

"Its because he's using it when he's upset, when he was sad when he thought that the world are againsts him, he can't control this side because so many dark energy was produced in this side, I know and I saw when he used this side of his gift, on the day that you and In had a fight, he made the whole faculty of literature garden dried up that day!!!!!", pharm exclaimed back to korn.