🌜14🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"You're killing him revive, stop that!!!!", fluke suddenly screamed in fear. He saw how korn was trying to breath. Revive look at him.

"You know master fluke, life was so lucky that you are still there, that you and master pharm are still alive, but me no ones gonna love and cherished me, master In and earth accepted me despite of my gifts consequences, I can revive a person or anything that lost its life but at the same time I can kill someone without my consent", revive narrate to the group as the tears keeps falling from his eyes. Pharm suddenly remembered something.

"P'pharm I can control now my gifts",

"Gifts?",

"Yes p, I can revive someone but at the same time I can retrieve someones life from them, you know p'pharm it was really afraid that nobody can accept him due to his cursed side",

"Then how did you tame him?",

"Love, p'pharm its just love, I accepted him despite his flaws, he's a part of me p, and I will accept all of my parts, I was trying really hard to control the retrieval and I can say that I'm one step ahead to finally control him",

"Good then I'm happy to know that little brother, atleast your doing fine now with your gift",

Pharm and fluke was about to say something when korn suddenly grabbed tars head and pulled him into his embraced, the hands that was gripping his neck was now removed lying beside tar. Korns head was on tars neck, cries of pain was heard.

"I'm sorry if I'm not there for the three of you, I'm sorry if I'm a useless mate, I tried I really tried to be there on time but the fate didn't permit me to be there, I'm sorry if you all had to fight without me on your side, I'm sorry for the pain and fear that you felt that day, I'm really sorry if I was given another chance I will be right there to protect all of you, I'm so sorry, I really love your masters, they were the ones who completed me, who always understands my problems, who always there for me when I feel neglected by the others, I'm so sorry please forgive me and I promise that I will love you with all my heart, you're still a part of my mates, I'm so sorry revive!!!!!", korn cried on tar neck. Tar tears turned into its usual color again as his hands wrap to korns back. He snuggled to korns chest as he cried his heart out.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, those words are enough for me, I can sensed your sincerity, thank you for loving me, thank you so much!!!!!", revival cried on korns chest, korn tightly hold his mates gift tightly inside his embrace.

Tars body glows into purple light, tar suddenly collapsed on korns arms, purple mist came out from tars body, the mist turned into a boy, the boy was smiling to korn.

"Thank you for accepting me my masters mate, you made me feel accepted again, thank you very much, because of that I will choose you as my new temporary host, for this war", revival exclaimed in happiness he slowly walks and kneel down beside tar, tar opens his eyes to see the child smiling to him.

"You!!!!!", tar muttered, the child lifted his hand to caress tars cheek.

"Thank you so much for keeping me with you for one year, thank you p'tar, I came to like you due to your kind heart like my masters, don't be afraid anymore, forget the past and move on, p'tar you had your whole pack to guide and protect you", the child exclaimed to tar, after that he slowly turned again into purple mist and starts to enters korns body. Purple moon tattoo appears at korns arm.