🌜30🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"No matter how bad a person is, there's still someone who can manage to bring out the good in him".

#################################PHARM POV

P'dean and I is currently enjoying the warmth of each other, when I heard a sudden voice.

"P'pharm!!!", my eyes widens when I heard my brothers voices, I roamed my eyes around the my room for their presence but I found nothing, I look at p'dean and I saw his face in confusion.

"Do you also heard those voices?", I asked to my mate with hope on my tone. P'dean nodded at me with his brows still knotted.

"Yes, pharm I also heard those voices, if I'm not mistaken those voices belongs to your brothers", p'dean replied to me and I nodded in agreement.

"P'pharm do you hear us?!!!!", the voice speak again and this time I answered it with so much happiness.

"Rome, In, I heard you my little brothers where are you, reveal yourself to me!!!", I exclaimed in pure happiness, I stood up and walk around my room. Happiness and excitement are starting to built in my heart.

"Ohh my gosh you really did it rommie, I'm so proud of you!!!", I heard my Ins, lovely voice as he complement our little brother.

"Shhh, lower your voice p'In, or else apollyon will catch us", I heard rome whispered to Intouch. I subconciously smiled to myself, I wipes the tears that threatening to fall from my eyes, I really missed my little brothers.

"Rome and In, p'pharm really missed you", I announced to them, I heard them chuckles in happiness.

"We really missed you too p'pharm, I'm glad that I can still call for my gift from you", rome informed me.

"You're right your gifts are quite loyal to you", I commented, p'dean was just listening to us, with a content smile on his face.

"How can you two free yourself from apollyons control?", I asked in curiosity to my brothers.

"We're sons of the moon goddess, we are made up of light energy and no one can corrupt that, he managed to control the two of us within a period of time", In informed me. I nodded and suddenly thought something.

"Wait rome and In, I'm telling you both something, apollyon was the prince of light kingdom, he's the lover of our mother when she's still in this land!!!", I exclaimed to my brothers.

"Then why does he became the prince of darkness?", In easked me.

"Because of their unborn child, mother became pregnant by him but suddenly she had a miscarriage and because of that the prince of light succumbs with darkness, and also because of our mothers death", I explained to my brothers and I heard them gasps.

"Don't tell me thats the reason why he said that!!!", rome suddenly exclaimed in shocked. My brows frowned in confusion.

"What are you talking about rome?", I asked.

"The reason why we're still alive despite of his failure to control us, was because he said that he lost something from a long ago but he also said that now he gained it", In replied to me.

"Then leave that place right now rome and In, if you can use your gems gift then tranfer yourself here right now!!!!", I exclaimed in worry to them.

"No, we can't do that", they both replied to me in unison.

"What!!!", I asked again in confusion.

"If what you said is true then, apollyon still had a chance to go back to his old self. Rome and I will do everything to bring him back, its a good chance because he somehow treats the two of us as his sons now", In explained to me, I holds my chest when I felt so much worry for my brothers, I felt p'deans arms hug me.

"And then what you two are sacrificing yourself again?",

"Yes, we are willing to do this, we can't just transfer ourselves on that place because apollyon will surely be mad, don't worry about us we can protect oursleves and he will never hurts p'In and I", rome added to me but I keeps shaking my head in disapproval.

"No, you can't do that again, rome and In please come back here now, we can do this together, you don't need to do this alone!!!", I screamed in frustration.

"Pharm calm down!!", p'dean whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry about us, we can do it, we are brothers after all, you need to trust us in this matter, lets us do this and you just need to do everything to destroy this darkness", Intouch assured me with his words.

"Forget about that for now p'pharm, it's our birthday right?, so happy birthday p'pharm", our youngest exclaimed in happiness as I heard the two of them clapped and laugh.

"Yes, rommie was right, happy birthday to us p'pharm!!!", Intouch added, I smiled and nodded.

"Happy birthday to us my dear brothers, I'm so glad that this year I can celebrate it with the both of you, I love you rome and In", I exclaimed happily to them.

My brothers and I talked for almost an hour, my room was being fulled of happiness, laughters and love. I just sitting on my bed leaning on p'dean.

"P'pharm we need to go now, I'm afraid that apollyon will catch us talking to you, but don't worry we will call you again, I love you p'pharm", rome informed me, I nodded and straigthen up myself.

"Always take care of yourself rome and In, I'm happy that you both are alive, I love you too", I sincerely informed them with a sweet smile on my lips.

"Thank you p'pharm, once again happy birthday to us, I love you too", In said and the connection finalley ended, I hugged my mate and cry in happiness.

"P'dean they were alive, I'm so happy!", I exclaimed in happiness, while p'dean is rubbing my back.

"I'm happy my good boy that you finally find peace, they are safe now", dean informed me that makes me nodded in agreement.

################################
ROME AND IN

Rome and In both sighed in relief when they ended the call, apollyon didn't catch them talking to their brother. The two look at each others and they shared a sweet embrace.

"I'm so happy p'In, our brother was still safe and sound", rome commented in glee. In nodded to his brother.

"Yes you're right, I'm so happy", In replied back.

A knock startled the both of them, they seperate from each other and wipes their tears away. The door opens and they saw lhong with two plates of food on his hands.

"My lord arrange this food for the both of you, don't worry no poision is in there, that's safe now eat", lhong informed the two as he put down the plate on the table beside the two along with a pitcher of fresh water. Lhong exited the room after that.

"P'In, the food looks safe, can we eat it, I'm really starving now", rome said as he rubs his rumbling stomach, they both sat down and look at the food.

"Happy birthday to us", In once again greets and after that they both eat the food happily.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER