🌜17🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I'm just a part of him, a part that will never survived without this place. I'm sorry if I will also bring you with pain and sorrow".
-

third

################################
APOLLYON

"Ahhhh, no matter how...... many slap and wounds you ........gave to us, you .......will never get us!!!", rome muttered bravely to me, apollyon can see the determination on his eyes despite the wounds and bruises that apollyon already give to him and to his older brother. Dianas two sons are now kneeling in front of apollyon with such fury in their eyes.

"We are used to wounds you dark prince, we are used to pain thats why this one was nothing for the both of us........you will never use us againsts my brother!!!", In added with a smirked on his face.

Apollyon turns his hands into a fist he's starting to be pissed off to the two princes in front of him, now he can clearly see dianas eyes to the two, the same eyes that starred at him, when dianas protecting luna from him, the same eyes that he pitied that resulting to dianas downfall.

"Let's see if your brother can escape my hellhounds, those creatures are known to their sharpest teeth and claws that can kill someone in just one attack, your older brother was still a child and now he's vulnerable because of the loneliness that your deaths brought to him", apollyon muttered back to the siblings whose starts to thrash from their captors.

"If something happens to my brother, I will definitely kill you with or without my gift!!!!", rome and gun both exclaimed in pure rage to the prince of darkness.

"You know what prince rome, you're the youngest yet you're the most fiesty among the three of you, I like that attitude of yours hahahha", apollyon laughed.

The door opens revieling apollyons minion lhong, lhong eyed the two prince whose kneeling on the grounds as he walks and bowed to his lord. Apollyon look at him with excitement on his eyes.

"Did my hellhounds managed to kill pharm or any of his companions?", apollyon asked lhong, while rome and In are both silently praying for their brother, mates and friends safety. Lhong suddenly kneels in front of apollyon.

"I'm so sorry my lord, but our hellhounds didn't returned anymore, I'm afraid that omega pharm managed to defeat them", lhong explained to apollyon, the whole room starts to shakes as apollyon emits his dark aura, rome and In falls to the ground when they sensed the dark and strong aura.

"Ahhhhhh, hahhhhhh, hhhahhhhh", the two prince gasps fro their breath.

"How can that fucking omega killed my hellhounds, they were invisible only the ones that belongs to the light kingdom royal blood can see those hellhounds, so why!!!!!!!?", apollyon questioned in fury with his eyes sharply starring at lhong.

"I don't know my lord, I really don't know, I'm so sorry my lord", lhong nervously exclaimed to his lord, apollyon shifted his eyes to rome and In.

"I look down on your brother ability, he was indeed the child of diana, so why don't we fight dianas son with her sons also, right lhong?", apollyon asked with a smirked on his lips, rome and In both look up in fear, they tried to untangle themselves but its futile their captors are holding them tightly.

"What do you mean my lord?", lhong asked back in confusion to his lord. Apollyong laughed evilly with his eyes still locked to the two prince in front of him, apollyon lifted his hands and two black ball of mist formed on his hands.