🌜46🌛

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The war are starting, sacrifices are already written, deaths are already planned, who will win the war?, the darkness that already succumbs thousands of life or the light that still clinged until the end?".

#################################

DREAM

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh", different cries was heard around the area, lifeless bodues of wolves are scattered on the fields that now bathes in red color, tall trees starts to devours by the raging fire of hell.

"No........stop!!!!!!", another screams are heard as they cried for their fallen mates and comrades, in the middle of the dead wolves, a group of hellhounds are found, a group of monsters with horns are smiling evilly, a tall and big dark figure was found in the middle smirking and grinning evilly.

Familiar places starts to flashed, as the group starts to advance in their journey, the images stops on a wolf territory boundary, a mark on a tree appears as the dark figure smirked.

END OF THE DREAM

"No.......no......no!!!!!", pharm woke up when he heard the bed sheets rustle and a terrified voice speak, he looks beside him, his eyes suddenly went wide when he saw his little brother, sweating, shaking and restless as he still sleep.

"Rome, what's happening rome wake up!!", pharm worriedly shakes his brother to wake up but its futile rome, keeps turning and thrashing away.

"No......stop!!!!!!", another scream makes Intouch abruptly woke up, he looks to his side to only see pharm trying to wake their thrashing brother.

"P'pharm what's happening?, rome wake up!!!", Intouch said as he also tried to wake rome, pharm looks at Intouch.

"In, go to mommy and daddys room, wake them up, hurry!!!!", pharm exlcaimed to his brother, In nodded as he hurriedly went down from the bed, he run straight outside to where their parents room is located.

After ten minutes, running footsteps are heard, after that the door abruptly opens revieling ming, kit, the triplets mates and also apollo.

"Rome baby wake up!!!", ming also tried to wake his son up but its still futile, apollo also tried yet nothing happens, rome was still on his nightmare. Ming suddenly look at pick.

"Pick, you're his alpha, try to wake him up now!!", ming suggested to pick, who nodded in agreement, he immediately sat beside his thrashing mate, he holds his mates shoulder, he close his eyes to concentrate after a minute he opens it revieling his red iris.

"Submissive wake up now!!!", pick exclaimed using his alpha tone, rome abruptly sat up as he gasps for some air, his eyes are unfocus as he continues to shakes his head, he pushed everybody away from him, he climb down from the bed, as a yellow circle appears below him.

"Guardians of the moon and sky, bring your holiness here on the land, heed my call and protect the house that I'm standing right now.........securus!!!!", rome muttered as a yellow mist starts to come out and surrounds the whole pack.

"What the hell are happening rome, why did you put a protection around our pack house?", pharm asked to his little brother, rome lifted his crying face that suprise everyone.

"He's here he already cross the borderline, he will be here in twenty minutes, prepare everyone now!!!!", rome scream in fear.

Pharm immediately run outside the room, as he gave his signal, a group firefly starts to fly around the area, all of the wolves on the pack territory saw everything, they gathered infront of the pack house as ming and the others exits from the main door.