Comeback Stage

JINGHUA'S POV.

I was in my waiting room inside Mnet, dressed in black sweat pants and a grey crop long sleeve. My dyed blue hair was tied into a loose low ponytail as I sat in the makeup chair, both my legs off on the seat as I sat comfortably whilst playing on my phone as the makeup and hairstylist worked their magic. "Oppa, can you get me coffee?" I asked my manager with a gentle smile, his masked face nodded and headed off to the cafe nearby the building. "Thank you!" I called after him.

"Jingjing, your hair is so silky," her hairstylist awed, running her hands through my hair, removing it from its low pony. I smiled and thanked her, turning my attention back to my phone before lifting it to cover my face, taking a picture and uploading it to my Instagram story. Humming to myself, I messaged the members about arriving safely to the building and when I'd be done with the recording to meet with them for practice.

"I have a coffee order for Mrs Jung," turning my head towards the door with a slightly shocked expression, I saw my manager entering with a tray of drinks. He hands me mine with a teasing smile behind his mask which I know he has on his face. "Here you go," he laughed as I playfully glared at him.

"I hate you oppa," I mumbled, sipping on the iced americano he had given me to drink. Setting it on the table in front of me, I stood up after getting my hair and makeup done to change into my stage outfit. Randomly, out of boredom, I began singing my new song for practice for the live performance as I changed. The outfit was a white turtleneck tucked into a black a-line skirt and a black lace tank on top. I walked out of the changing room after changing and sat down on the couch, putting on the provided black knee-high socks and heels. "Ah, I feel tall!" I smiled.

"Oppa I'm going to see Yoonoh," I informed my manager who nodded his head, allowing me to leave the room with my phone and drink in hand to my fiancé. Finding his room was fairly easy because he texted me where he'd be, so I just headed over to that section of the building. "Miyoungie~" I called out when I saw the maroon-haired female standing in the hallways with Sihyun; her personal manager, taking photos.

"Oh hi, unnie!" Mayse waved at me. "Jae oppa is inside~" she pointed at the door before turning to Sihyun. I greeted her with a smile before entering the waiting room to see the members; some doing their own things and others getting ready.

"Hello NCT U, your favourite mother has arrived," I jokingly said, entering the room dramatically as they turned to look at me with smiles on their faces except for one I hadn't met yet who seemed to be a new member from my knowledge. "Joking, hi~" I giggled approaching Yoonoh.

"You're here?" he asked, setting his phone down beside him as I walked over to stand in front of him, nodding my head as I held out my coffee to him. "You look pretty today princess."

"Thank you," I smiled at him, flicking the stray strands of hair away from my face before turning to look around the room. "You have a new member?" I asked my fiancé who glanced over to where I was looking at the new member sitting and talking with Doyoung.

"Oh yeah, that's Shotaro," Jaehyun smiled, giving me my coffee back. "Shotaro! This is my fiancé Jinghua," I smiled and waved at him as he bowed in respect. "Princess this is Shotaro, he's Japanese."

Nodding I smiled and greeted him before turning to face my fiancé. "You look expensive today," I chuckled, a hand grazing over his satin jacket. "Is today's concept being rich?" I laughed as I sat beside him, crossing a leg over the other and resting my elbows on my knee.

"Jiae, did you listen to our new song yet?" Taeyong asked, turning to me with a raised eyebrow. I nodded and complimented the group on their work as well as informed them my favourite song on the album was Deja Vu by NCT DREAM.

Checking the time, I noticed it was my time to perform. "I gotta go do my performance," I mumbled to Yoonoh, standing up and pressing a soft kiss against his lips before waving goodbye to the boys and making my way to the stage, meeting my manager halfway there and handing him my phone to hold while I performed.