ALLKPOP, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐔𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗄

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗄.𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 23𝗋𝖽 2021

SEVENTEEN Jinghua and NCT Jaehyun welcomes their second child!

Back in May of this year, the couple confirmed they were expecting sometime in late 2021 and shared the announcement of the pregnancy through Jinghua's Youtube channel, Wangji.

Since the announcement, fans all over the world have wished them to deliver a healthy baby.

On the evening of December 23rd, Pledis Entertainment and SM Entertainment released simultaneous statements in regards to the birth of the couple's child.

Pledis Entertainment's statement reads: "Hello, this is Pledis Entertainment,
We are here today to announce that in the early morning of December 23rd 2021, our artist Jinghua of SEVENTEEN and her husband, NCT Jaehyun welcomed a beautiful and healthy baby girl.
The family have expressed their wishes for privacy and thank their fans for their love and support along the way of the birth of their daughter.
In regards to Jinghua's schedules, it has come to a unanimous decision that she will be put on indefinite hiatus until further notice.
Congratulations to Jinghua and Jaehyun!"

SM Entertainment's statement reads: "Hello, this is SM Entertainment,
We are here today to announce that NCT's Jaehyun has welcomed a daughter to the world with his wife, SEVENTEEN's Jinghua this morning.
We ask for fans of the artist to respect the couple's privacy during this time and send them their love for the new child.
We are still in discussion about Jaehyun's schedules with NCT and solo activities, however, until then he will be with his family.
Congratulations to the Jung family."

Following the release of the company statements, Jinghua took to her personal Instagram account, @/wangjii to share a personal handwritten letter to her and Jaehyun's fans.

Her letter reads: "Hello, this is Jung Jinghua,
Carats, NCTzens and everyone who has given Yoonoh and me, your love and support, thank you.
I am proud to announce that Yoonoh and I have given birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl.
At this time, I ask you all to understand that I will be taking a break from my work to care for and live as a mother for my son and daughter.
I thank everyone who has followed mine and Yoonoh's journey of being together and hope you continue to support us.
With love, Jinghua."

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• NCT MAYSE EXPLAINS WHY SHE CHOOSES TO NOT PROMOTE HER NEW ALBUM, SHARES HER FAVOURITE THINGS ABOUT HER PANDORA MEMBERS AND MORE WITH KOREA VOGUE

• TOP 15 IDOL FRIENDSHIPS WE'RE ALL ENVIOUS OF

• STRAY KIDS EUNCHAE SHARES STORIES ABOUT HER FAMILY, AUSTRALIA AND MORE WITH ERIC NAM ON THE DAEBAK SHOW