Catching Up With Seventeen's Jinghua | Korean Englishman

"And we're back!" Josh said, on a video call with himself, Ollie and Seventeen member; Jinghua dressed in one of Jaehyun's shirts and shorts, her hair laying over her shoulders as she smiled. "We have Jinghua of Seventeen with us today and we're going to have a chat, catch up and yeah," the glasses wearing male informed before laughing. "So how have you been? I heard you have some exciting news to tell us!" Josh asked the girl who smiled widely.

"Yes I do!" Jinghus chuckled before raising her left hand, showcasing her engagement ring to the two older males who gasped and awed at the sight of the ring. "I got engaged," she chuckled at their expressions.

"Oh my gosh that's amazing!" Ollie shouted loudly, Jinghua jumping at the volume before covering her mouth, a laugh leaving her mouth as the two British men gave their seperate reactions and congratulations.

"Thank you, but uh aside from that," she smile, scratching the side of her nose before resting her hands in her lap. "I've been resting - taking a break from work," she nodded at her own words. "Oh!" she clapped her hands together, "I just bought my first house!" she said.

Giving her their congratulations again, the trio began speaking about her music career in which Jinghua spoke about her past solo comeback, the preparations it took and more. The idol later went onto talking about future projects she would work on consisting majority of modelling and acting jobs her manager would schedule for her.

As they spoke, Jinghua heard her front door being opened, turning back to see who it was, she noticed her fiance waltzing into the living room with a plastic bag in his hands. Awing at his figure she stops momentarily to greet him, her arm raising up wrap themselves around his shoulders as he sat beside her, hugging him around his neck as she kissed his cheek. "Did you bring me food, thank you baby~" she giggled as Jaehyun wrapped an arm around her waist, rubbing her lower back as he accepted her affection before she returned back to the call. "Sorry Jaehyun just came back with food," she chuckled.

"Oh you're on a call?" Jaehyun asked, peeping his head in for a short moment to see Josh and Ollie waving at him. "Hey guys," he chuckled, waving a hand, resting his head against Jinghua's shoulder before lifting his head to kiss her cheer and getting out of the frame to set up the food.

"Well we're excited for your upcoming projects! They sound like lots of fun!" Ollie said as Josh nodded, agreeing to his friends words as the Chinese female thanked them, her hands stuck together as she giggled, bidding her goodbyes to the two of them and their viewers before ending the call.

NOTE ! trashy chapter i know :p