SOOMPI, ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪxᴛʜ

𝐒𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐔𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗁

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗁.𝗒𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

It seems love is striking a breakthrough in 2020!

SEVENTEEN Jinghua and NCT Jaehyun have recently been announced to be engaged on July 26th through their company representatives after rumours sparked back in late June.

In the afternoon of July 26th, both SM Entertainment and Pledis Entertainment announced their artists' engagement after numerous rumours between the two blew up after their alleged breakup.

SM statement: "Hello, this is SM Entertainment,
Earlier this year, we confirmed our artist, Jung Jae Hyun of NCT to be dating SEVENTEEN's Jinghua since early 2017.
Recently, we have come to notice many fans questioning the couple's current status in regards to the recent breakup allegations that have already been cleared, however, we wished to investigate the allegations further.
Upon meeting with both Jaehyun and Jinghua, alongside Pledis Entertainment representatives, we are proud to announce that the couple is engaged and have not broken up.
The couple plan on holding a small wedding ceremony with close friends and family once the pandemic is over.
Thank you."

Soon after, Pledis Entertainment released their own statement followed by Jinghua releasing a handwritten letter to her fans.

Pledis states: "Hello, this is Pledis Entertainment,
We have recently noticed the questions surrounding our artist, Jinghua of SEVENTEEN and her alleged breakup with her boyfriend, Jaehyun of NCT.
After meeting with the couple and SM Entertainment representatives, in a private meeting, we can proudly confirm that the couple is engaged and not broken up as alleged.
The two plan to have a small ceremony with close friends and family once the pandemic is over, and wishes to have a private wedding.
We wish the couple a happy life.
Thank you."

With both company statements being released, SEVENTEEN Jinghua released her own personal letter to her fans through her personal Instagram account.

Jinghua's letter reads: "Hello, this is Wang Jing Hua,
Today, I will be announcing something that had made me the happiest person on earth. Today, I will be announcing my engagement to the love of my life. Today, I tell my fans about the person I will now spend the rest of my life with.
As my precious Carats, I believe it is my priority to share this big news with the people who made me the person I am today and hold a large part of my heart.
In 2015, I met a wonderful guy by the name of Jung Yoon Oh. In 2016, we became friends and got close to each other every passing day. In 2017, he asked me to be his girlfriend.
Never in my life, would I ever believe that I would have fallen so deeply in love with someone as I have for him. He brought happiness and worthiness to my life when I thought I was weak and alone.
As the years went by, it seemed my love for him never faded. When it happened, I was shocked. But now, I am the happiest woman alive to be marrying the person I call my best friend, my lover, my soulmate and my forever home.
We have not started planning our wedding, but when this pandemic is over we hope to hold a wedding with our close friends and family.
Thank you Carats, NCTzens and everyone who has supported us."

What are your thoughts?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• VICTON SUBIN MENTIONS FRIENDSHIP WITH ATEEZ RAEHYUN IN RECENT V LIVE

• ITZY BORAM PERFORMS SELF PRODUCED SONG AT HER SCHOOL FESTIVAL!

• WATCH : EUNCHAE AND BANG YEDAM WORK TOGETHER TO CREATE A NEW SONG IN NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO