SOOMPI, ᴊᴜʟʏ ғɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐔𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃!𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗒

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗒.𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

It seems Jinghua of SEVENTEEN cannot wait another second for her solo comeback!

In late June, it was announced that Jinghua would be returning to the stage with a new solo mini-album in August. However, on July 15th, Pledis released news that her comeback was pushed forward on her request.

Pledis states: "Hello, this is Pledis Entertainment,
As many of SEVENTEEN's fans are aware, our artist, Jinghua is currently preparing for her solo comeback scheduled sometime in late August.
However, upon request of Jinghua, she has asked for us to push forward the comeback to the 19th of this month.
She has been working exceptionally hard on this mini-album and wishes to share it with her fans as soon as she possibly can.
We hope fans of our artist are excited about her quick return and will continue to show her support with this new mini-album.
Thank you."

After the release of Pledis Entertainment's statement, Jinghua released her own statement on her Instagram story, addressing the pushing of her solo comeback and breakup allegations with long-term boyfriend, NCT Jaehyun

Her statement reads: "Hello this is Jinghua,
As many are already aware, my solo comeback scheduled for August has been pushed forward under my own request. This is because I have been working hard to release something meaningful and want to share it with you all as soon as I possibly can without any delays.
In regards to the breakup allegations, I apologise if things were misunderstood on my behalf. My response to the question that day was never meant to bring assumptions about mine and Yoon Oh's relationship. I can assure you that we have not broken up, we are just busy with our own schedules.
With love, Jinghua."

What are your thoughts?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• SON EUNCHAE SPOTTED WITH STRAY KIDS MEMBERS CHAN AND FELIX

• WATCH : MAYSE SON SHARES HER FAVOURITE THING ABOUT NCT, PERSONAL GOALS AND FUTURE PROJECTS IN IDOL RADIO

• WATCH : PANDORA RAEHYUN AND MINHEE DANCE TO SEVENTEEN'S "LEFT & RIGHT"